FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My host is acting weird

adri
I had some problems with my host and I thought they would be solved after a reset ( http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-111267.html ). But they didn't. Confused

So these are all the errors that I have... (cPanel!)

When I create a database I get this error:
There was a problem creating the database.. Show Details
Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum allowed databases.

When I want to see all my databases (which are none after reset):
CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 13 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/

Can't open phpMyAdmin:
Wrong user/password combination.
(Probably because of the new password that I received). Deleting my cookies didn't work.

Error when opening Fantastico De Luxe:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257095664.21879pYMSNd9ZpU on line 116

I don't know if some people have the same errors or what you can do about it... (I searched some errors with the frihost searchengine but there are no results). Sad

Adri Confused
Bondings
This is very weird, especially the database thing since there should be no limit on the number of databases. I'll take a look at it tomorrow, hopefully it's easy to fix.
Bondings
Could you please check again if some of those things (or all of them) are working again? I have fixed/reinstalled quite some things on the server and after this I was able to create a database in your account (support). Please check it out (and remove it).
adri
Yup, everything works gain. Thanks Bondings, Although the Graphic in our signatures shows that the MySQL on Server 1 is down. Confused

Adri
mOrpheuS
adri wrote:
the Graphic in our signatures shows that the MySQL on Server 1 is down.

Server 1 is not accepting external connections on the MySQL designated port at the moment. I'm not sure why.
This is causing the status script to think MySQL is down.

However, this should not affect the hosted websites in any way as I just confirmed that MySQL is indeed running.