FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Software to create line endings?

deanhills
Does anyone know about software that one can use to create line art .... not with artwork, but the software having options for the line endings, and manipulating the lines? For example I sometimes would like to cut off the line end diagonally, but have to use triangles, etc. the difficult way. I would like software so that I can create lines as I would like them to appear, also when the lines do appear, such as being able to manipulate the line with a rotating tool, I want to be able to stretch the line in any direction.
ocalhoun
I've never known anything that could do that, but I suspect that 'desktop publishing' programs would be a good place to look for that feature.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
I've never known anything that could do that, but I suspect that 'desktop publishing' programs would be a good place to look for that feature.
You wouldn't believe it, I really tried looking everywhere. I would have been happy with just some artwork with diagonally cut-off endings, so in the end I improvised with an upside down triangle at the line ending blended in. It would be lovely however to get some custom software in which you get to select a variety of line endings. There is no limit to the designs of the lines themselves, just the endings I could not find.
aningbo
if m not wrong, use ms word and create the desire line effect and then take a screenshot.

transfer this newly capture screen to photoshop and re-edit it from there. just an idea i use at times to draw lines which looks difficult in photoshop.

anyways goodluck.
bloodrider
I don't know if I understood you correctly.
Are you talking about nfo artwork?
There's many nfo builders available, some of them should do the effects that you pretend Wink