FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Men Who Stare At Goats

snowboardalliance
Okay this movie could be very awesome. The trailers reminded me of some kind of cross between Burn After Reading and Inglourious Basterds which would make for an awesome movie. Anyone else excited to see this?
ato784
I have mixed feelings about this movie, on one side i want to see it because it looks funny, but on the other it might be stupid and i don't want to hate it
rogue_skydragon
I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. Anything with George Clooney is great.
Vladalf
rogue_skydragon wrote:
Anything with George Clooney is great.

Yeah, he seems to have fun making any type of movie.
~Vlad
ssweat
The title is ridiculous and if I hadn't seen previews with some humor I would be totally against seeing it. Im guessing the title has some hidden meaning within the movie, at least i would hope. Im sure I'll see it somewhere online but doubt Ill pay to see it in theaters.
silverdown
when i first seen this trailier i stop, stared around and i busted out cracking up.... seriously? goats?
Enterprise
I know next to nothing about what this movie is about, but the actors in it mean I'm really eager to see it regardless. They've got talent and sex appeal that I dare you to resist.