FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gratitude

raaeft1
Expressing gratitude opens new ways to prosperity.
I am confident that expressing gratitude online is a powerful therapy that inspires others to express thanks constantly.

I am grateful for the blessings pouring in my life.I am grateful for my wife and daughter and Labrador pet.I am grateful for my car. I am grateful for the driver.
I am grateful that abundance is flowing into my life. I am grateful that all debts are being paid off gradually.

I am grateful that all tasks are being completed one by one at the proper time.
I am grateful for The One Command by Askara Lovejoy.
I am grateful that I am receiving additional income and funds to pay bills,dues and debts.

Edited by moderator. Please don't double post.
apple
I am grateful for the overflow of work that has come to our business Smile
tony
I am grateful for your post; great post!
sana618
i'm greatfull for my most wonderful parents, my faithful maid, good n helpful relatives and most of all am greatfull for my friend who is with me always in my happiness n difficulties alike n always gives me great counsel n suggestions n confidence.
Ghost900
This is a different idea but I will join in.

I am grateful for being able to attend Collage and learn, I am also grateful for being healthy and having a great family. Very Happy
hunnyhiteshseth
Err... Why is no one still grateful to bonding? Razz Laughing

Well, I am grateful to Bondings. rofl..lol
standready
Reminds me a little of the Thanksgiving holiday tradition.

I am grateful for Frihost (Bondings), a place to call home on the web.
I am grateful for each warm day before winter creeps in.
I am grateful for my customers who beleive in my product.
apple
Am grateful for the air that I breathe, for the ability to walk and talk, for being able to go to the bathroom with no complications. It may sound funny to many of you but I am grateful for the simple things that 'we' tend to not notice. One of my friends had hip replacement surgery last week and she is not 25 years old yet. She'd just be delighted to walk with no pain and without aid.
I am grateful for all that I have.
jabce85
<----- grateful for the internet and air conditioning....
apple
jabce85 wrote:

lol am grateful for internet also Embarassed
Insanity
What good timing for this to appear 'round Thanksgiving.
paskifire
I am grateful for my family and friends! Very Happy
Jinx
I am grateful to have a job, a good education, family and friends, plenty of food, a home, an internet connection, warm shoes, and a nice heavy coat.
Bluedoll
I am greatful for being alive and having reasonably good health.
ProfessorY91
I am grateful for anything that has ever helped me.
nilsmo
I am grateful that I can focus on the top rung on Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

Given that everyone here on the forum has free time to use a computer, I can see how we all have many things to be thankful for.
Bluedoll
I am grateful that poor unhappy young soul that had a bomb in his underwear and it caught fire during the holiday's didn't harm anyone else on that plane.
I am grateful there is a roof over my head and I have something to eat.
I am grateful that my computer is working.
I am grateful that I can write from my heart and not my ego.
I am grateful I still have my brain working or at least some of it.
peaceupnorth
I'm grateful for knowledge, that helps me live in a better way.

I'm grateful for people: teachers, friends, family, community.

I'm grateful for you folks.

I'm grateful for the many reminders to be humble, kind, gentle and sincere.

And many more gratitudes could be written... I think my life would benefit a lot from a more regular strong dose of the gratitudes.
Vrythramax
I'm grateful for my job as it gives me a chance to affect real change in peoples lives for the better
I'm grateful for my dog who loves me even if I'm broke

and I'm grateful to Frihost, and Bondings in particular who was a friend to me when I really needed one...even if he didn't realize it.

and as a sidenote - today is my

4th Anniversary here at Frihost!!!

the party may officially commence

Laughing
Greatking
i am grateful to frishost. its a great a way to keep the net running. God bless you abundantly and increase you.

I am grateful to God for the life that i have, for my fiancee and my family and friends. i thank God for my job, i am greteful to God for linking me with frihost. you guys are the best. God bless. i thank God for the air i breathe in, it isn't everybody who has go the previlage. its awesome to be alive. i am grateful.
BigGeek
I've been struggling with gratitude lately, it's been a tough year, believe me i am grateful for the things I have and the people and family in my life, no doubt. but this year has been one grief filled time in my life, started this past summer with the loss of my job, one month later my best friend died. A firm job offer fell through after the got me a Top Secret clearance.....go figure. November I ran out of money and have been defaulting on my mortgages, denied unemployment and going through appeals. Then in December my father passed away, and 3 days later I had to put my dog down, aas his coughing and suffering from and enlarged heart that was cruching his trachea, and was slowely suffocating him to death, the day before my father passed I had x-ray done on him (again, but at least the vet had been doing them as follow ups for free, since I was broke) and his trachea was so collapsed his little airway was so thin, poor guy must have been like breathing through a straw. Even though he was coughing so bad, and kept trying to clear his throat, and couldn't, he would still try and run and play. he was still going on walks, and eating, thing was I saw the progression over the last six months, and he only had a month or 2 before it got so bit, it just shut off his airway, and he just feel over dead from lack of oxygen, so I called it, and didn't let hism suffer, he was a little 7lb poodle and the greatest dog I ever had, so cute and smart. My father was very important and close as well, and with the 2 of them gone within 3 days of each other, I've been pretty crushed and grieving, and haven't been too grateful these days. Although I grateful that the 2 of them are no longer suffering.
TurtleShell
I am grateful for my job that doesn't pay enough, I am grateful for the prospect of a new job that may pay better, I am grateful for my family, I am grateful for coffee in the morning, for my car, for my desk at my office that I like, my friends here, I am grateful for Los Angeles, and my favorite paintings, and the freelance work I've been able to do that's been keeping me afloat, and I am grateful for my health because if I didn't have that I'd really be screwed.
ProfessorY91
I am grateful that this thread got necro'ed.
Or... not.
raaeft1
I am grateful for buying chicken for the family.
I am grateful for filling petrol in my car.
I am grateful that my new car met with an accident.
I am grateful my driver is safe after the accident.
I am grateful that the driver side door was dented in the accident.
I am grateful for the tea at a friend's house.
I am grateful for the repair work being done at my house.
I am grateful I gave money to my wife and daughter for spending.
I am grateful for watching television channels.
I am grateful for the financial problems in my life.
TurtleShell
Just wondering...why are you grateful for your financial problems and your car accident and such? Because you were alive to have these problems?
Aredon
jabce85 wrote:

I second the motion! Cool
watersoul
raaeft1 wrote:
Expressing gratitude opens new ways to prosperity.
I am confident that expressing gratitude online is a powerful therapy that inspires others to express thanks constantly.

I am grateful for the blessings pouring in my life.I am grateful for my wife and daughter and Labrador pet.I am grateful for my car. I am grateful for the driver.
I am grateful that abundance is flowing into my life. I am grateful that all debts are being paid off gradually.

I am grateful that all tasks are being completed one by one at the proper time.
I am grateful for The One Command by Askara Lovejoy.
I am grateful that I am receiving additional income and funds to pay bills,dues and debts.

I'm grateful for your thoughtful post.

My gratitude at its constant base level is for:
The clean air that I breathe, the food and water in my body, the clothes on my back, the roof over my head, the people I love, and the people who love me.

...everything after that is just a pleasant bonus or a lesson to learn Smile
goutha
I am just grateful. There's no reason to explain in public why I am...
Bluedoll
goutha wrote:
I am just grateful. There's no reason to explain in public why I am...
Glad you are grateful. Is there a reason you need to state that you are yet explain that you don't want to give any reason? Laughing
iman
I am grateful for the internet Laughing
sudipbanerjee
I am gratefel to God for my life.
I am grateful to my parents.
TurtleShell
I am grateful for the God/Gods out there that gave me the tools I needed to deal with the issues that I deal with, and I am grateful to my daughter for giving us a great week last week, I am grateful for the feeling of calm and peacefulness that i've been experiencing the last couple of weeks, I am grateful to the lady who taught me reiki, grateful for reiki, grateful for my partner who is always trying and going crazy with the trying, grateful for the tulip painting I started last week because I love it. Grateful for the people who are paying me to paint.
Helios
Let's not get carried away guys (raaeft1 and bluedoll especially).

raaeft1, you already have a Gratitude Journal (as in your blog), why flood this topic?

I removed the double (and triple, etc) posts, try to concentrate everything into a well posted post which others will enjoy reading, please. You can also make a blog and link to it with a proper post, make a site with all your wonderful daily gratitudes (no sarcasm) and link to it with a proper post. Smile
apple
I am grateful for life and the opportunity to love and be loved.
Shadowninja7194
i am gratefull for knowing the program "Cain and Abel"