FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fun/Difficult Words to Say

Dean_The_Great
Here's something entertaining. Say this out loud (wherever you may be) and just see if it doesn't make you smile:

Grabbable Bum

I can never say it without smiling. You got any fun things to say?
rockacola
sometime the word "similarity" twists my tongue and makes me look like a tard in front of my manager or boss... Sad
jwellsy
Obsequious Sycophant
Flakky
Requiem, that three times at least Smile
fliesenburner
Well - everybody think different about that face whether a word is difficult to say or not.

Just check this out (maybe you already did it): I never can see that without loughing out loud...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAohH3I01l0
Flakky
fliesenburner wrote:
Well - everybody think different about that face whether a word is difficult to say or not.

Just check this out (maybe you already did it): I never can see that without loughing out loud...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAohH3I01l0

The video is removed due to copyright. Got another video online somewhere?
jinz22
syzygy - A Divine Couple

its hard word to say because of "y" try sayin it 3 times atleast if u get it once, and you'll know what i mean Smile
Flakky
jinz22 wrote:
syzygy - A Divine Couple

its hard word to say because of "y" try sayin it 3 times atleast if u get it once, and you'll know what i mean Smile

I had problems with the yz first as I pronounced it as ygz but now I can say it Very Happy
jinz22
hah yee try puttin it in a sentence for example: when i saw the syzygy, i was very pleased
Flakky
jinz22 wrote:
hah yee try puttin it in a sentence for example: when i saw the syzygy, i was very pleased
Ok that makes it harder just because you have less time to focus on how to pronounce it Razz
jinz22
l0ll thats the point...its one of the hardest word to pronounce Razz buh i must say u had a nice try (3 times atleast Razz)
daveironhide
yai its a tounge twister....triggers our mind to laugh.....Razz
Dean_The_Great wrote:
Here's something entertaining. Say this out loud (wherever you may be) and just see if it doesn't make you smile:

Grabbable Bum

I can never say it without smiling. You got any fun things to say?
kutekitten
Try saying Irish Wristwatch out loud without stopping. It took me months to get it right Razz