FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server or DNS won't Refresh

Asap170
Hey I am having troubles with my website. I deleted and updated some html files and that. And made sure it was right and when I got to the website www.ebgames56pp.frih.org/main.html I have already deleted that file, but it still shows up. the new file is www.ebgames56pp.frih.org/main.htm (Yes I know it should be named index, but the index file is there and is being used for an intro thinggy.) I think the problem is with the Frihost Servers.... Direct Admin and FTP shows that those files are deleted and that they are right it just doesn't work now.....

Like I said I think this is a server issue or a dns resolve problem.... hope you all get it fix.

Thanks in advance.
Bondings
Are you sure that you are editing in domains/ebgames56pp.frih.org/public_html/ ?
Asap170
I am pretty sure I wasn't. I just double checked and it's the exact same files in public_html>* and domains>ebgames56pp.frih.org>public_html

Do you have any clue on what could be wrong?
Bondings
For me, only the main.htm file shows up, the other gives a 404. And that's the file that's in your public_html directory.
cr3ativ3
Hey,

main.htm is also giving me a 404 error. This sounds alot like a local cacheing problem... Asap170 try clearing your browser's cache, or/and possibly view the .htm page in another browser. If the problem continues let us know Wink.
Asap170
Hm on another computer tried it and it worked. So I guess I need to fix my other computer. Stupid internet. x.x Thanks for trying to help me Smile