FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Idea!

abc123ben
You should do account upgrades like allow members to get more features like more mySQL and FTp for eg for points, like eg:

1 more FTP account avaliable on your account for 2 points from your account , and so on and so forth.
Bondings
abc123ben wrote:
You should do account upgrades like allow members to get more features like more mySQL and FTp for eg for points, like eg:

1 more FTP account avaliable on your account for 2 points from your account , and so on and so forth.

unlimited + 1 = unlimited, at least that's what I learned in high school. Wink
abc123ben
oh I did'nt know they did unlimited.
nik
abc123ben wrote:

"they" you was speaking with the admin...
S3nd K3ys
nik wrote:
abc123ben wrote:

"they" you was speaking with the admin...

Since we're now on the topic of corrections in grammer/spelling... you 'were' speaking with the admin... Wink
coolpages
i also like this idea.
we really should have upgrades in exchange for points. I mean if the admin has enough space/bandwidth and other featuers to give out.

this way we would get more people posting on the forum...it'll become more active. hope you like this idea...
yah00s-fbi-tec
I agree, I am new here, but this sounds like an excellent Idea.
n0obie4life
Now, its already unlimited, so I have no idea what your talking about. I learnt that since my first year in school.

-close-