FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My frih fundazone.com not opening but able 2 access files

FunDa
I just noticed that my website http://www.fundazone.com which is hosted on frih is not opening. I first thought my account may have gone into negative points coz I haven't been active for some time, but I'm having 12.37 points at the time of writing this post.

So then I tried to access the files thru frih.org:2222 and it worked.
Then I checked http://funda.frih.net which is in the same account and that too opened.

So now I think its probably by domain registrar's fault, so I've sent them an email.

I don't know if the IP address has changed for the frih hosting on server 3.
I had kept the IP address to 64.92.163.26

Please let me know if it has changed.

Thanks in advance. I'm waiting for my domain registrar's reply.
Hope this gets corrected soon.
Bondings
Yes, the ip address has changed on Server 2, please change it to 72.232.207.74. The new ip address should also be listed on your Account page.
FunDa
Oh. Thanks so much Bondings. The domain registrar had just confirmed that everyhting was fine at their end. I didn't notice the IP change ... Embarassed

Thanks again. I'm changing the IP now.

EDIT :
P.S. I thought I was on server 3 ? ANyway changed the IP. Waiting for it to seep thru the internet... Fingers crossed.
Bondings
FunDa wrote:
Oh. Thanks so much Bondings. The domain registrar had just confirmed that everyhting was fine at their end. I didn't notice the IP change ... Embarassed

Thanks again. I'm changing the IP now.

EDIT :
P.S. I thought I was on server 3 ? ANyway changed the IP. Waiting for it to seep thru the internet... Fingers crossed.

*.frih.net is Server 2.

The confusing thing is that Server 2 and 3 are currently merged on the same physical server (although that may change in the future).
FunDa
And ... its back.
Website is up and running. Thanks Bondings.

So server 2 it is.