FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hello everyone!

lablegal
I'm here aiming to develop a site for an university research which i participate. We need the virtual space to store public news released here in Brazil, related with use and occupation of Rio de Janeiro's urban lands. The idea is to make this site dialog with the legislation databanks, based in the City Hall legislative activity.

Hope that's not too complex! I'm here with good intentions, and hope to make up for the comunity! Thanks everyone, glad if i can be usefull here!

see ya!
LostOverThere
Hi lablegal!

Welcome to Frihost, I don't doubt that you'll enjoy your stay here as the community here is simply superb. Everyone is really friendly - it's great.

Good Luck with your website and I guess I'll see you around the boards.

Regards,
-LostOverThere
chasbeen
Quote:
I'm here aiming to develop a site for an university research which i participate

My favourite forums are the Basic Science for solving Mathematical problems (I'm a computer programmer that needs to solve Math problems sometimes) and I also like the General forum because here is a place you can put some humour.

You can also host websites on here and it's all free.

We tried persuading them to have a "Gold" service but they won't accept any money!
Razz
adri
Welcome to Frihost lablegal. Normally the 250Mb space and the 10Gb bandwidth should be big enough to store all your data. Smile

Adri
Cliffer
hi,nice to meet you!
rajpk
welcome to frihost

you will enjoy here

thnx
Ryox
Welcome to Frihost lablegal

I hope you stay with your community and enjoy your visits! Frihost Pwns! Smile