FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Deleting Blog Posts

coreymanshack
I can't delete blog posts or my own blog can I?
It would be a nice feature if it doesn't exist.
HalfBloodPrince
Read my blog name (on the left). It's been named that for over a year. Hope that gives you the answer Razz
coreymanshack
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Read my blog name (on the left). It's been named that for over a year. Hope that gives you the answer Razz

aahaha, thank you very much for your response HalfBloodPrince Smile
SonLight
coreymanshack wrote:

To the best of my knowledge you cannot delete any blog posts, even your own. HalfBloodPrince wants to delete his entire blog, not just a single post. As he so humorously points out, you can't do that either.

What you can do is edit your blog posts. If you change the title to (deleted) and make the text empty (or perhaps some minimal text if required), you have essentially deleted the post, but it leaves behind a bit of junk.
coreymanshack
SonLight wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

To the best of my knowledge you cannot delete any blog posts, even your own. HalfBloodPrince wants to delete his entire blog, not just a single post. As he so humorously points out, you can't do that either.

What you can do is edit your blog posts. If you change the title to (deleted) and make the text empty (or perhaps some minimal text if required), you have essentially deleted the post, but it leaves behind a bit of junk.

I also stated I want to delete my entire blog... I haven't deleted anything if there is still text there.
deanhills
There was a discussion on this topic in the "Suggestions Forum" in the "Spam on Blogs" thread.

I think it would be an excellent idea for blog owners to be able to delete any aspect of their blogs, including the blogs themselves.
coreymanshack
deanhills wrote:
There was a discussion on this topic in the "Suggestions Forum" in the "Spam on Blogs" thread.

I think it would be an excellent idea for blog owners to be able to delete any aspect of their blogs, including the blogs themselves.

Oh yeah, I completeley forgot about that thread, I participated in that one! Smile