FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to play GTA San Andreas Online

Xaferrow

http://www.CrimeLife-RP.co.cc

If you want to see the detailed guide along with the screenshoots, you can download this document here. Note that you have to instal the GTA: San Andreas PC v1.0 USA/Europe before you can continue this Installation.

Okay, the very first thing that You have to do is download the SAMP Client, that can be downloaded here. After you've downloaded it, open the .exe file. This SAMP Client is works as the bridge that connect your GTA: San Andreas to our Crime Life - Role Play server.

Click I Agree, then install the client with the same location of your GTA San Andreas location. After finished installing, now open the client by go to Start -> Programs -> San Andreas Multiplayer -> San Andreas Multiplayer.

After the client is opened, make sure the 'Favourites' tab is active. Then on the upper middle toolbar, fill in the 'Name' box with your nick name. And then click the square orange button at the upper left toolbar, 'Add Server' button.

And a box will appear. Fill it with Crime Life - Role Play's server information :
85.17.212.150:7777

Wait for a while. Next the 'Crime Life - Role Play' server will be added at your list. Double click on it.
And another box will appear. Just click the Connect button and You're ready to go!

always refer to this website if you have any problem http://www.CrimeLife-RP.co.cc
sum12nv
copy paste much...
Xaferrow
sum12nv wrote:
copy paste much...

yeah, sorry for just copy pasting. btw have you tried it? Razz
Diablosblizz
Quote if it's copy and paste, and btw is this legal?
SunD3R
Isn't this sort of like a private server? Wait it is a private server. Do these people have permission to make this? If it is than it'll be pretty cool although there isn't much aim in an online GTA besides killing everyone.

It's just a shame i only have GTA 3. Sad
pscompanies
The basic program used here is SA:MP, similar to Multi-Theft Auto (MTA). MTA also has versions for use with Liberty City and Vice City as far as I know.
tukun2009manit
pscompanies wrote:
The basic program used here is SA:MP, similar to Multi-Theft Auto (MTA). MTA also has versions for use with Liberty City and Vice City as far as I know.

from where can i download samp client do anyone have url to download samp client?
SloRaper
i play on cezh server and i become adicted XD it's nice to play
dohzr
i dont think this is illegal
TheRPGLPer
It could be against forum rules, you should probably quote it. Anyway, the GTA:SA multiplayer is good, it just has a problem of occasionally crashing the game.