FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Accidentely deleted main files

gh0strec0n_legit
what do i do i accidentely deleted the main folders on my site and need them back.

site is gameherd.frihost.org

i need the public html, email, domains, etcc..
Diablosblizz
Frihost doesn't keep backups as far as I'm aware. That's your responsibility. If you don't care about your files, then you can wait for somebody to recreate the files.
Asap170
Well I was installing Joomla then after I got the files he tried to install and failed so I had to delete the files and I deleted things in the wrong directory... So therefore he doesn't need a restore of a backup just the files that are the owner of Apache. I think they've done it for me... I need to watch what I deleted. Sorry. Or the might just need to reset his account.
Diablosblizz
I think you can create the public_html folder and reset the ownership and perhaps Apache will think that the folder is owned by Apache... maybe.
Asap170
Tried it. I screwed it up like it doesn't think his website exists. lol Because I deleted all the folders x.x I feel so stupid right now.
Diablosblizz
Just wait on Bondings / account creators to restore / recreate the account. I wouldn't do much else right now, in case more stuff get's messed up.
Asap170
Yea that's what I am waiting for!
mOrpheuS
gh0strec0n_legit wrote:
i need the public html, email, domains, etcc..

I've reset your hosting account.

Please check your PM Inbox for your new DirectAdmin password.