FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think about TV set and computer in the future?

Cliffer
What do you think about TV set and computer in the future?

they will mix to one set?
ForceRun
They already have made TV/Cpu systems. They arn't to main stream yet but it is coming. I believe that apple is updating their appletv line, with all in one units. And for the most part fewer and fewer people are in the old style mind set of a tv in one room and the computer in the other. The tv is become more just another bigger screen.
ssweat
I really think and am surprised that tv dont have USB inputs and/or card readers built in them...I personally use s video or hdmi to connect my computer to my tv...but yes it would be nice just to have them both combined.
Diablosblizz
I've actually been wanting to do just the opposite. I've been looking into a few TV tuners, actually purchased a Sabrent but returned it, and was hoping to have my TV, xBox, Wii and whatever on my computer, which would be awesome, but I can't find a affordable TV tuner that is either USB or PCI (my 2 year old Dell server only has 1 PCIE - being used by a 9500 GT).

If anybody has any ideas, or if you own one, please let me know by either replying here or messaging me.