FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

undiscoverable drivers for a lenovo sunrise 210

pollux1er
Hi to every body. I have my labtop that my dad gave me. It is the Lenovo. The model is the sunrise 210. Since 2 days I am looking for drivers on internet, but without success. Can you help me to find please?
Diablosblizz
This seems to be an older modeled laptop, I can't find it on Google at all. Wikipedia shows nothing about the series. How old is the laptop, and what operating system are you running on it?
pollux1er
I am using windows XP. The labtop is I think 6 years old age
bloodrider
Have you tried trough Windows Update? Check the Optional updates.
If it doesn't appear nothing, install Everest. Normally shows the components names and support sites, if available.
Other option, if you have the components models, search for the drivers on http://www.driverskit.com/ or http://www.driverguide.com/
Diablosblizz
If all else fails I recommend to upgrade to Windows 7, it has AMAZING driver detection. On every computer I've installed it on (being like 20 - RC versions) ALL drivers were pre-installed and working correctly. Keep in mind though, these are 2-4 year old computers. Windows might not be able to find 6 year old drivers.

Also, what driver are you looking for? Internet, display, sound, wireless? The only other idea I could give you is illegal, I think, but the file itself has 100,000 Windows drivers. It's in torrent form, so I'm not providing the link.

If you could, find out the hardware that you need drivers for, as I asked before, and then tell us the MODEL numbers for the hardware. (example: if you need graphics drivers it could be something like ATI Raedon 1250X - that's just an example).