FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help on GoDaddy!

PartyPros
I have purchased a domain through GoDaddy, and I have it forwarded to my frihost domain. On my dektop, I can go to my GoDaddy domain and view my webpage fine, but on any other computer I have tried it is a blank page.

I have sent an email to GoDaddy support, and after several days I have not received a response. I am very disappointed with their service thus far, and don't know where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Possum
I am thinking of going over to GoDaddy and using FriHost

I am very interested to see if you have fixed your problem.

Thank you

Oh you might like to read this

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-43309.html
dude_xyx
PartyPros wrote:
I have purchased a domain through GoDaddy, and I have it forwarded to my frihost domain. On my dektop, I can go to my GoDaddy domain and view my webpage fine, but on any other computer I have tried it is a blank page.

I have sent an email to GoDaddy support, and after several days I have not received a response. I am very disappointed with their service thus far, and don't know where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Thats strange, Because they usually send a reply within 24 hours. Use the support center in Godaddy site and open a ticket about this.
menino
Yes godaddy's support is supposed to be very good.
You can use the online chat help also on their site.
bloodrider
PartyPros wrote:

Thanks in advance!

What you describes it's really strange, I have my domain on GoDaddy, pointing to my frihost site and never had a problem. Are you sure you configured your "A record" to your "frihost server IP"?

As for the support, you have to open a ticket, for that you must log in on GoDaddy with your account an then in the correct area (support) you send your problem.
zatro
Let us know if you find a fix. I wanted to do this too. Is anyone else doing this and having a problem?
menino
I think once you forward the domain from godaddy to another domain registrar, then godaddy doesnt really have to support you for it.
You have to check with some online tools, as to where your domain really belongs to.

If it is forwarded to a registrar you have to check with them as to what is the problem.

If you've only forwarded nameservers from godaddy and the domain is with godaddy, then godaddy has to support you.