FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Home much time does it take.

monty
I have requested a hosting on frihost and am new so...
can you people tell me when will i get the hosting request fulfilled.
ANd how to transfer my new hosting to a new site.

thanks for help,
rohit
Dragonfly
monty wrote:
rohit

Now you have enough posts and points. It won't take much time now. Many new members have joined lately and admins are a bit busy these days. But they will come for you. Just wait.

monty wrote:

rohit

I don't know which URL you want to use, this you might have entered in our hosting request topic.

When your account is accepted whatever it is if you have top level domain like www.your_site.com you must modify the nameservers to ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net and upload your files and folders to public_html folder.

And if you have requested your url as sub-domain.frihost.net or dot com you can also addon your top domain as sub-domain of your url (sub-domain.frihost.net ) while adding a new folder will be created in your account where you must upload all your files for the top level domain, this url will point to the addon domain folder.

If my response isn't adequate enough, please don't hesitate to ask for more help.
monty
Dragonfly wrote:
monty wrote:
rohit

Now you have enough posts and points. It won't take much time now. Many new members have joined lately and admins are a bit busy these days. But they will come for you. Just wait.

monty wrote:

rohit

I don't know which URL you want to use, this you might have entered in our hosting request topic.

When your account is accepted whatever it is if you have top level domain like www.your_site.com you must modify the nameservers to ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net and upload your files and folders to public_html folder.

And if you have requested your url as sub-domain.frihost.net or dot com you can also addon your top domain as sub-domain of your url (sub-domain.frihost.net ) while adding a new folder will be created in your account where you must upload all your files for the top level domain, this url will point to the addon domain folder.

If my response isn't adequate enough, please don't hesitate to ask for more help.

hello buddy thanks for the help.
anyways can u tell me
when i get the hosting then what i need to do.
I bought a .info domain
and want it to be hosted from frihost.net

now when i will get the hosting than
do i need to go in addon domain or parked domain or where.

I will make the NS to ns1.frohst.net as u said.

then what next do i need to do