FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post your room / workspace! *MASSIVE pictures warning*

Diablosblizz
I like seeing how everybody has their "personal space" set up. So, I thought we'd start a topic of people posting pictures of their rooms. Just their computer setup basically. A lot of other forums seem to be doing it, so I thought it would be cool to do it here. Also remember to include a bit of description. Smile

Mainly where I sit for most of my time when I get home from school. Smile Note the kick arse wallpaper that kind of reminds me of Micky Mouse. Very Happy WAY too lazy to change it. Oh, and Sponge Bob ROCKS! Mouse is a Logitech MX Revolution which is the BEST mouse EVAR!

My laptop which is just off to the side of the chair, so I'm able to multitask (mainly mess around with Ubuntu). It's a Toshiba Satellite L350D if you are wondering.

18.5 Samsung Monitor, very very nice and I love it. Powered by a nice 2.8 Xeon Quad Core and Z2300 speakers which work quite nicely. Directly behind the monitor is a TV with xBox 360 and a old school VCR! Very Happy Now looking at the picture you can basically see EVERYTHING on my monitor.

Basically my room is full of WIRES, FREAKING EVERYWHERE. Heck, my TV cable runs behind me through a splitter and to my TV. Little claustrophobic here. So, if you're willing what does your room / workplace look like?
coreymanshack
This is my workspace at work. I'll post my house when I go back today Smile.

Ghost Rider103
Nice setups guys.

I'll post mine later today when I get back home to take a picture.
Diablosblizz
Very nice Corey, your lucky you don't have that much cables, I have TONS.
coreymanshack
Here is my room

Diablosblizz
Damn, nice setup Corey! Never thought of putting the monitor above the other monitor.... Razz
Kashinilaya
coreymanshack wrote:
Here is my room

This is nice, but I don't see myself in a fixed workspace anymore. My notebook is my workspace now.
coreymanshack
Kashinilaya wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:
Here is my room

This is nice, but I don't see myself in a fixed workspace anymore. My notebook is my workspace now.

I have one of those too, but I feel to restricted using it as a workspace. I just use it for what it was made for, mobility.
tony
coreymanshack wrote:

Whoa; it's so clean! I don't even think my workspace was that clean on the first day I moved in... I'm impressed in your organisation!!
coreymanshack
tony wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

Whoa; it's so clean! I don't even think my workspace was that clean on the first day I moved in... I'm impressed in your organisation!!

I had nothing to organize, a pad and pen was all I had.
iyepes
My place is a mess 90% of the time, I'll take a picture one of this 10% and post it Razz
coreymanshack
My workspace is about to change when I get the radeon 5770 or wichever gpu i decide to go with. I'm going to be running trip monitors.
meep
My notebook is my workspace at the moment, mainly because i knocked the monitor of my desk and now it doesn't work anymore. We don't have any spare monitors anymore, and I don't feel like buying one because I got a notebook, but I'll post a picture when I got a new monitor.

And Corey, triple screens Shocked?
I can barely keep my attention at one Smile
andysart380
the triple screens i cant see.. but i can picture it and that sounds nice.... my laptop hooks to the 42" plasma so dual off that and the desktop has 2 so 4 monitors in all...its sweet
zbale
coreymanshack wrote:
This is my workspace at work. I'll post my house when I go back today :).

Unbelievable! No indiscretions, but what line of business are you in? I keep on moving piles of stuff from one part of my desk to another. What's your secret? A big garbage can?
coreymanshack
zbale wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

Unbelievable! No indiscretions, but what line of business are you in? I keep on moving piles of stuff from one part of my desk to another. What's your secret? A big garbage can?

My garbage can gets emptied regularly.
andysart380
yeah im just the laptop right now and in the living room new desktop hooked to the 42 plasma
jilbs
nice one is nice. ill post mine when i get home. Very Happy