FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

panick attack...do u know these?

nigam
have you had axiety disorders??? just like these symptoms....

racing heartbeat
difficulty breathing, feeling as though you 'can't get enough air'
terror that is almost paralyzing
dizziness, lightheadedness or nausea
trembling, sweating, shaking
choking, chest pains
hot flashes, or sudden chills
tingling in fingers or toes ('pins and needles')
fear that you're going to go crazy or are about to die

do you have panick attack too??? do you take medicines??? please share...thanks...
Bluedoll
It is my opinion, not sure how accurate it is but as with every kind of disorder, I think everyone feels to some extent emotional issues. What I mean is that normal is never persistent all the time and everyone has something but yes there are those that feel so much more than what they should too often in their lives and need something to help them.

Myself, I dont suffer with this so much but surely can understand as there as been times in my life where I felt something along these lines and Ive had friends, one close one in particular who had to deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis. It is not easy.

I think having someone that she could trust and understand for her was a big deal. You know often I think those around us dont understand and they need to.
nigam
thanks for sharing....sometimes it is unavoidable....sometimes, i don't know what to do...it feels that i am going to die....thats why i panic....
Ophois
Could be what you put in your body also.
If you drink caffeine, you might want to slow down. If you smoke, try to quit.
Try to eat more balanced meals, get more vitamins and proteins and necessary minerals and such. Drink more water.
It's pretty amazing how the body heals itself from ailments like these, if we just give it what it needs.

If none of that works, it could be a medical condition, but I advise against taking medication for panic attacks. Many of those medications have even worse side effects. Exercise and a better diet usually do the trick with this type of thing.
menino
Yes, I agree, I used to get panic attacks long time ago, when I was overstressed. but these days, I dont stress myself.
But my symptoms of panic attacks are profuse sweating, seeing images flash in my mind, really fast, and faster heart beat.