FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marshmallow sandwich!?What is it like?

mikakiev
Have you ever eaten marshmallow and peanuts butter sandwiches ? Or have you ever seen somebody eating them?
It was a common-sense- broken shock for me to read such a word in a novel.
How do you make it? what's the exact ingredients?
I'm scared but very curious actually.
coreymanshack
mikakiev wrote:
Have you ever eaten marshmallow and peanuts butter sandwiches ? Or have you ever seen somebody eating them?
It was a common-sense- broken shock for me to read such a word in a novel.
How do you make it? what's the exact ingredients?
I'm scared but very curious actually.

Never eaten it, or heard of it. It doesn't sound to appetising either, the two just dont mix IMO
deanhills
Well, if people can put chocolate chips in their peanut butter, or combine peanut butter and syrup, possibly this may work fine. Probably need to melt it a little though, or did they actually mean the liquid type marshmallows that you buy in jars? Think that has to be it. Mix marshmallow creme and peanut butter together and then use it as a filling for a sandwich. Should be quite easy to do that.
mikakiev
Thanx guys! At least I'm happy to know you feel like I did.
missdixy
So apparently they are a HUGE thing where I'm living now, but back home (for me) it's practically unheard of. I guess you're supposed to use marshmallow puff instead of actual marshmallows and put the marshmallow puff on one slice and peanut butter on the other and then eat it like a sandwhich!

My boyfriend made me try one, and it was actually pretty good (i know, weird!!) but definitely not something I'd like to eat very often, it was a bit too sweet for me...
mikakiev
missdixy wrote:
So apparently they are a HUGE thing where I'm living now, but back home (for me) it's practically unheard of. I guess you're supposed to use marshmallow puff instead of actual marshmallows and put the marshmallow puff on one slice and peanut butter on the other and then eat it like a sandwhich!

My boyfriend made me try one, and it was actually pretty good (i know, weird!!) but definitely not something I'd like to eat very often, it was a bit too sweet for me...

Really?!Pretty good!!!
Thanks for your honest words.
According to your report, I understand that people who eat them exist really. This thing isn't a product of an author's imagination to make the novel a bit eccentric. I see.OK it could be too sweet...
driftingfe3s
I'm not too big of a fan of peanut butter, but I think I might like this type of sandwich. Or maybe if i replace the peanut butter with something like nutella or some other kind of chocolate, i'd have something like a smore, and I think that would be delicious as well!
mikakiev
Smore sounds delicious.
If I think m-sandwiches as a meal, they sound awful. However, if I consider m-sandwich as a dish of dessert, it might sounds alright.