FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It's been a long time...

Hasan
Ah!, It's been a long time....
Actually this is my first login after 3 years and I'm thrilled it's still there.
Don't know how I got reminded of Frihost,but good to know I'm still a part of it

This place hasn't changed a bit in 3.5yrs, lolz, I mean some theme changes or stuff like that

but anyways

I'm back and I'm gonna be a regular poster Very Happy
Diablosblizz
Welcome back! Hope you stay active this time. Very Happy

It's been a long time since I've rocked and rolled!♫
deanhills
I speak under correction, but as far as I can see, I doubt anyone in the history of Frihost has ever been physically removed from its database. Once you've joined Frihost, you are "in" for life. Websites get discontinued, people get banned, people come and people go, but their registered names live on forever.

Btw how did you remember your log-in and password after 3 years, you must have an incredible memory?

Welcome back!
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:

Btw how did you remember your log-in and password after 3 years, you must have an incredible memory?

Well, there's always the 'forgot password' link, though that requires that you keep the same e-mail for 3 years, which I certainly haven't.

I think this might very well be a new record for Frihost though... and just goes to prove that the idea of clearing old, inactive, users from the database would be harmful.
saratdear
Welcome back! Smile

I think there are quite a bit of changes...like the blogs, max points per post upped to 5, new ranks, etc. Anyway everything is for the better. Hope you like all of the changes too.
Arty
How can you still have a positive amounts of points after 3 years of inactivity?
ocalhoun
Arty wrote:
How can you still have a positive amounts of points after 3 years of inactivity?

By not having an active hosting account yet. If you don't have a Frihost webspace, then your points never go down.
Ghost900
Three and a half years away from Frihost, I don't know what I would do.

Nice to have you back, welcome again. Smile
Donutey
I don't think the forum design is ever going to change Laughing
deanhills
Donutey wrote:
I don't think the forum design is ever going to change Laughing
Isn't that always the starting point for definite change ..... Laughing
Crinoid
Quote:
I doubt anyone in the history of Frihost has ever been physically removed from its database. Once you've joined Frihost, you are "in" for life.

Wow! That is really nice, glad to hear about that.

Glad that you are back, Frihost forums are a nice place on the Web.
desonium
welcome back!
I am sure that you get addicted to frihost again.
Nancy08
So you're an old member of this forum, right?

Well, I'm glad to know you...i am a new member here and still looking for more friends Very Happy

By the way, I'm Nancy. Fresh from New Jersey.

More power guys!

Life ought to be a struggle of desire toward adventures whose nobility will fertilize the soul. - Rebecca West, 1892-1983

Mistakes are the portals of discovery. - James Joyce, 1882-1941

The wisest men follow their own direction. - Euripides, 484 BC-406 BC
jabce85
haha, funny stuff.. welcome back i guess!
Vrythramax
Nancy08 wrote:
So you're an old member of this forum, right?

Define OLD (very carefully) Exclamation

Welcome Nancy..we are *almost* neighbors, I'm in Massachusetts. Cool
missdixy
Welcome back!!! Isn't it funny how sometimes we just remember things from a long time ago? The other day I was thinking of this other forums I used to post at like 4 years ago! I visited the site and unfortunately, it was dead.

Long live Frihost!
standready
Welcome back my friend to the Frihost that never ends ...
Ophois
I wish I had read about this sooner. It would be nice to see if I could get my old account possibly merged with my new one somehow. I like my new name and all, but I had all those points and Frih$. Oh well, no big deal, as I said before, I'm here for the stimulating debates, not the points.
deanhills
Ophois wrote:
I wish I had read about this sooner. It would be nice to see if I could get my old account possibly merged with my new one somehow. I like my new name and all, but I had all those points and Frih$. Oh well, no big deal, as I said before, I'm here for the stimulating debates, not the points.
Why not put in a specific and direct request under the Frihost Support Forum. I can't speak for the Frihost administrators, but in my experience your postings have been premier ones with real substance and integrity, and it would be great to see all of them parked under one roof.
the-guide
Welcome back "Hasan"! It's true that this place hasn't changed a bit in 3.5yrs but you can found Frihost service go forward in progress and a lot more advance and also change a lot in better way. Smile
Raidation
Ahaha.
It's been a month since I last posted.

And I have -4.94 points...
Sad
LostOverThere
ocalhoun wrote:
I think this might very well be a new record for Frihost though... and just goes to prove that the idea of clearing old, inactive, users from the database would be harmful.

This.

It's great to have you back. I certainly can't say I've ever left a forum and return 3 or more years later. Smile
jmlworld
I got a lot of usernames in different websites on the web. I would never have that memory to remember a username I had about four years ago. Even I sometimes forget my blog password and I always hit the 'forget password' link to rediscover it.

Hasan, welcome back to Frihost and Frihost community. Yes, the site didn't change that much. The design is the same simplistic old theme. I really like this design and I would like it stand all the years to come. Clean, simple, fast and less ads.
tony
Hasan wrote:
Ah!, It's been a long time....
Actually this is my first login after 3 years and I'm thrilled it's still there.
Don't know how I got reminded of Frihost,but good to know I'm still a part of it

This place hasn't changed a bit in 3.5yrs, lolz, I mean some theme changes or stuff like that

but anyways

I'm back and I'm gonna be a regular poster Very Happy

It's a good thing it's not changed in 3.5 years (at least that's how I feel because most good hosts I've used before have changed for the worst).

On a different topic, it seems you have gotten your points up fast if you've been off for so long - congrats! Must be posting a lot.
Fatality
welcome back buddy. I was away for awhile myself. I completely forgot all of my login information so I had to create a new account, but I've been here since. Look forward to sharing the forums with you.
phantombr
Welcome back too...

is very good to have members always participating, even better when they are coming back!