FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paid Hosting

MallardHD08
I breifly scaned threw the forums and I didn't see anything relating to paid hosting. I was woundering If i could get paid hosting. Currently I've got the basic 250mb space quota hosting. I was woundering if there was some was to get an upgrade if I pay for it?--Thanks--
xorcist
I dont think there is paid hosting.
progman89
Supposedly you can buy upgrades with FRIH$...
Daniel15
progman89 wrote:
Supposedly you can buy upgrades with FRIH$...

I believe that this is an option that might be coming soon... You'll just need to stay tuned and see what Bondings says.
n0obie4life
There won't be paid hosting as where Bondings (teh alien) lives, has extremely high taxes..and Bondings himself is lazy to count tax.

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10399

One of the topics on paid hosting was that. There were many others Wink
Bondings
Frihost won't offer paid hosting. Our mission is to offer free hosting to everyone. Paid hosting would also make me focus more on the paid hosting and thus have a negative influence on the free hosting.

I might be offering some upgrades in the future for frih$.
mwm
I think offering upgrades would be a cool idea. After someone is accepted and given hosting I am sure you see a drop off in quality posts to the forum from them. Offering upgrades based on frih$ would be a good incentive to keep the forums rolling.

-mwm
pacslim
Bondings wrote:
Frihost won't offer paid hosting. Our mission is to offer free hosting to everyone. Paid hosting would also make me focus more on the paid hosting and thus have a negative influence on the free hosting.

I might be offering some upgrades in the future for frih$.

As allways the frihost founder Bondings, is thinking like a real free host should, way to go Bondings (again) !

Other Free hosting Companies should take an example from you and frihost, the best free hosting company, I know !

Cool Wink