FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Puppy Vs. Kitten

Puppy or Kitten?
Puppy
64%
 64%  [ 20 ]
Kitten
35%
 35%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 31

guth75
For me, it would be SO Hard to choose, but in the end I believe that the puppy would win, I am a sucker for dogs...

I wanna know what you would choose if you only got to choose one. Just thought this would be interesting.
jwellsy
Pups and kittens are pretty irresistable they are so cute. However, they don't stay little very long. It's best to get a pet for what they will grow into, not what they look like as a newborn.
william
Hmm, I don't know, I have a fondness for both...but I think in the end the feline might edge out. But the above post is right, they will grow up. Personally though, I would probably pick another animal as a pet.
CHARMZ7
I have a dog myself and fell in love with her when she was a puppy a year ago! I love kittens, but once they are adults and so independent, I'd go with a spoiled dog anyday! heheh Very Happy
andysart380
i grew up with rottweilers and i love almost all dogs..im looking for a springer spaniel now but i want to catch the breeder before they cut the tails i want my dog to be complete..thats a new topic im gonna do that who likes tails vs non tails.
Arty
Puppy!!!!! Very Happy
jabce85
kitten.... hands down

[/img]
atul2242
cats
they take care of themselves
can manage
bad habit - get half dead mice so that we can also play w them
brokenadvice
I would go with the cat. They are much more independent, which is great for people who forget to do things. They don't have to be walked, fed at certain times of the day (just dump enough food; mine are not stupid enough to gorge themselves), or bathed. You don't have to pick up it's poop (unless it is an indoor cat). You can't play catch with the cat, but that is just a minor inconvenience.
bigt
guth75 wrote:
For me, it would be SO Hard to choose, but in the end I believe that the puppy would win, I am a sucker for dogs...

I wanna know what you would choose if you only got to choose one. Just thought this would be interesting.

Puppy all the way! Dogs just love you and cats just use you for food and teasing Smile
eday2010
Kittens are much easier to look after and take care of than puppies, but dogs will be more of a companion when it grows up. Cats can be friendly, but only when they feel like it for the most part. Some cats are attention hogs like dogs are Smile
TurtleShell
Cats freak me out. Really, they freak me out. They're so cool and detatched. Definitely, i'd go with a puppy.
Ryox
I agree with puppies because they're more playful than kittens Smile hehehe

and puppies / dogs are my favorite animal in the world! Especially my doggy!
crimson_aria
I love cats more than dogs that's why I would have chosen kittens, but I recently got a puppy (first time) and fell in love. I love both. i can't choose as of now.
Baka_Desu
puppies are cool, like them over kittens. Cutest thing ever Smile
paul_indo
I have had three dogs for many years and this year I have just got three kittens. One is now 6 months, one 4 months and one 2 months.

When they are kittens they are very funny and love you a lot but when they get older they are very independent and don't need you any more so they are nice but a bit arrogant.

Dogs will love you forever so they are better as friends

Cat's are much easier to look after though and very much cheaper to feed.

I love all my animals both cats and dogs.
Arty
Hard to choose now....I would.actually want both! Very Happy
tony
I love both a good puppy and a good kitten! (and also a good dog and a good cat). But if I must choose I would choose a kitten as cats can be easily trained to use a litter box and are usually more physically affectionate.
littleladyluck
I find puppies to be cuter than kittens Smile
soljarag
puppies no doubt
supernova1987a
Both are good!
carlospro7
Where is the button for both? about 4 months ago I would have said puppies (they are awesome), but my wife and I adopted our first kitten. Until then my view of cats was not very open, but our cat is so good I couldn't pick puppy over kittens this time.
dude_xyx
I always prefer dogs to cats. So I vote for puppys. But I have to say kittens are cute are very playful too. Its just they change when they get old.
Flakky
jabce85 wrote:
kitten.... hands down

[/img]

Enough said Very Happy
lucian0127
I want puppy Very Happy
dude_xyx
lucian0127 wrote:
I want puppy Very Happy

Me too ! Razz

It's fun to have one or two puppy's around.
Xanify
Puppy!!
bloodrider
puppy of course Very Happy
LittleBlackKitten
If I HAD to choose between having one or the other, I'd have to pick a dog. We have neither right now, and eventually want to get 3 dogs and a cat once we can afford them; but, cats can't become house guards, and if I had to pick only one, I'd pick a dog for the simple fact that it can protect me. I avidly watch the dog whisperer, so I'd train it correctly. We want an Akita mix, with what we don't know, but an Akita with something or other to lessen the temper a bit, possibly something with stronger pack instincts like a shepherd or a rotty. We also want to get 2 Chihuahuas; boy and a girl, and name them Taco and Bell. Very Happy
Flakky
I prefer young cats or old dogs, so cats will win here Smile
HoytJolly
I would have to say kitten. Although dogs are extremely cute, they can't beat kittens. They are so much cuteness. Also, I can't get over the online pictures of kittens ding funny things, especially when they have a funny caption.[/img]
dude_xyx
Both puppies and kittens are soo cute and innocent while they are younger. Older then get some dogs become monsters and some cats become soo selfish. I guess its same like with humans.
Seiorai
jwellsy wrote:
Pups and kittens are pretty irresistable they are so cute. However, they don't stay little very long. It's best to get a pet for what they will grow into, not what they look like as a newborn.

I definitely agree.
For the record, I would go with puppy. I love kittens, however once they grow into mature cats and become sly and lazy *figure of speech lol* I sort of....lose interest in them xD;

Dogs on the other side are great companions, if well educated, for a lifetime Smile
So yes, puppy it WILL be for me. Will, because as soon as I get a place of my own or move out of the flat I currently live in, I'm getting a puppy/dog ^^
Delzon
in my experience dogs are afraid of cats, so cats win, at least I think so. I may be wrong.
Flakky
Delzon wrote:
in my experience dogs are afraid of cats, so cats win, at least I think so. I may be wrong.
It depends, my two cats are afraid of another cat in the neighbourhood but both play with dogs and dogs play with them.
I think it all has to do with first impressions. A dog marking his territory might make the cat screechy and the dog could get scared of all cats.
Segun3d
guth75 wrote:

Razz hmm pppy is my choice
Segun3d
HoytJolly wrote:
I would have to say kitten. Although dogs are extremely cute, they can't beat kittens. They are so much cuteness. Also, I can't get over the online pictures of kittens ding funny things, especially when they have a funny caption.[/img]
Twisted Evil cats are hmm dangerouse when they are kittens they look cvuite
socceraggie
Why isn't BOTH an option? That's what my wife did. She couldn't decide so she came home with both! Now guess who is scooping the cat boxes, walking the dog, picking up dog... well you get the idea. I do love them both but they are both a pain at times Smile
sudipbanerjee
Puppy of course.
vinylgirl
Kitten for sure. Puppies are cute but sooo hard to handle. They're worse than having a toddler.. Pee everywhere, chew everything, cry at night. No thanks! I like when friends have the puppies (or babies) and I can visit, play with them, and then leave! Very Happy