FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising

PleoMaster
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (often referred to as Operation Flashpoint 2) is a first person tactical military game for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 developed by British game developer Codemasters. Codemasters have advertised the game as a tactical shooter designed to realistically represent modern infantry combat. It's a follow-up to Bohemia Interactive's Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, but was developed entirely by Codemasters due to a falling out between the two companies.

I recently purchased this game for the 360 and my god must i say its a terrible game! its to much of a COD RIP, the graphics are better than cod. but the gameplay is to similar what do you gamers think?
Star Wars Fanatic
I haven't had a chance to play it, but I dunno if I will now that you say it's terrible.
What makes it so bad?
It looks pretty good, and I love the GRAW idea coming back.
PleoMaster
It is just like call of duty except abit more features and more fun.
amperx
wow good info, glad you posted a review about it, i was thinking of downloading it elsewhere, now i don't have to waste bandwidth for it xd thanks
weableandbob
I've heard it's pretty terrible myself. Codemasters seems to have a knack for making unplayable games (I couldn't stand Arma or Arma II). If I want more realism, I think I'll stick to Project Reality. You can't really complain when it's free Very Happy