FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is the Next WWE CHAMPION ?

meet_aryan
can John cena Retains WWE TITLE ?

can RKO defeat John Cena ?
Afaceinthematrix
Well... When I stopped watching wrestling in 2007 (I watched a little in 2008), this match would have been fairly clear. RKO Randy Orton was a talented young wrestler who was quite underrated. Cena was a pretty crappy overrated wrestler that only little kids like who essentially ruined the show (one of the reasons that I quit watching WWE) that was billed to win every single match... When I quit watching, Cena was billed to win every single match "no matter what the odds are." It essentially pissed off every true wrestling fan that had been watching various wrestling promotions for years and appealed only to little kids and casual watchers... So, I'd say that Cena will win unless something has changed since I last watched...
dude_xyx
As to the script Cena has to leave Raw if he looses. Since Cena is one of the major players and I don't think raw would want out, My guest is Cena will win. as to the script of Cena. These days those WWE seems a one big story line than real fights.