FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

first site, applejack

spobor
Hey guys this is my first site so don't be too harsh =). It is a fansite for a local band Applejack

http://www.spobor.frihost.org/

Well, any feedback would be great!
metalfreek
Theme is good a bit more content would have been great.
tchaunt
The design is good. It is basic, but will allow you to easily navigate the entire site (when it is finished Razz). It is also visually appealing with great contrast. The only thing that bothers me visually is that the header looks like it's just there; it seems that with the organic shapes in the background, that the header should also use the curves just to unify the site.

Another thing visually that doesn't matter is that you may want to give the class "art-PostHeaderIcon-wrapper" a different background. The body's background is very busy, and it distracts from the main content. Maybe a few diagonal grey lines would just help pull your eye forward more. Again, it doesn't really matter. It's just a few random tips.

Overall, I love the ease-of-navigation and cleanness of the site. Great job! I'm sure it will be a great site as it gets more content. Smile
wanshi
metalfreek wrote:
Theme is good a bit more content would have been great.

just it is
the-guide
tchaunt wrote:

Overall, I love the ease-of-navigation and cleanness of the site. Great job! I'm sure it will be a great site as it gets more content. Smile

Agree with "tchaunt", I like your design so much.