FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

very good product!

nancy2009
Today, when i open my foxmail,i recieved a mail which from Simpo.as last week i asked one question about their product to their supporter.i never thought i can recieve the reply as fast.then i download the trail version of simpo pdf to word,it works very nice,but the reason gor why i wanna share with you not only because it's good product,but it's attitude.they make you feel very nice and comfortable.let me feel i really get a service.so i want to give a little support to them!and if you need convert pdf to word document,u can also try this one.it's very nice.
coreymanshack
nancy2009 wrote:
Today, when i open my foxmail,i recieved a mail which from Simpo.as last week i asked one question about their product to their supporter.i never thought i can recieve the reply as fast.then i download the trail version of simpo pdf to word,it works very nice,but the reason gor why i wanna share with you not only because it's good product,but it's attitude.they make you feel very nice and comfortable.let me feel i really get a service.so i want to give a little support to them!and if you need convert pdf to word document,u can also try this one.it's very nice.

Is their product free? I know of free online pdf makers and you could eliminate the whole word to pdf conversion, why would you want to convert if there is something out there that can make it fresh?
amorphius
I don't get it... Why should you convert doc to pdf third-party programs if Microsoft Word 2007 could save documents in pdf format?
soljarag
amorphius wrote:
I don't get it... Why should you convert doc to pdf third-party programs if Microsoft Word 2007 could save documents in pdf format?

hmm thats a good question....
atul2242
I think it says PDF to word and not the other way around .
I'd like to try the program.
thanks
Bluedoll
Thank you so much Nancy for posting this. I've been wanting something like this for a long time but never acted on it. Its appreciated.

I noticed that if you want to convert word to pdf which would be handy for an e-book or something I guess, you can order the software and its not priced to badly. If I have a need for that could invest in it. Again thank you for sharing.
atul2242
Well the downloadable version only allows 2 pages to be converted ... which is not much use.... Sad