FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your favourite character in a game?

ghozt
wussup erryone?,

i was arguing with my friend the other day that final fantasy characters are NOT the most favourite characters in the game wrld...but hes in love wif them...

whats your favourite character in a game?
and post your opinions on my friends stupidity cuz he doesn't kno how wrong he is....

it can either be from internet games, or international games...

by internet i mean like neo pets or whatever you guys like...and internation i mean like Doom 3 or Final Fantasy or whatever you guys like to play..

I don't really ahve a favourrite character but all i know is that final fantasy characters are not the most amusing characters to play with even though it is an ok game...my favourite game used to be Zelda seriusly, you cant not love this game...it was amazing..but now i don't really like gamess...

Thnx reply with feedback...

Ghozt
nik
from all pc games i like sam fisher from splinter cell. just becouse it's great game and he is cool too... that old man can kick ass

http://www.splintercell.com/us/

the site..
Monkeydog
Magus, from Chrono Trigger, and Locke, from Final Fantasy VI.
windval
carl johnson in gta sa
he is quite handsome i think
Kelcey
Slippy from Starfox.
Icyfenix
Kerrigan! from starcraft. she kicks major ass, not to mention she is from starcraft.
Nameless
My favourite character is probably Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda series. I just love dark evil characters for some reason.
lightningleo
Out of all games my favorite character is Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin's Creed Series
drunkenkoz
My favorite character is Mephisto from the game Diablo II, even though I've killed that boss more than a million times.