FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Drag me to hell

menino
I just saw this movie 2 days ago, and I almost crapped my pants in a few scenes in it.
A definite must watch, for horror fans, from Sam Raimi.

A nice story, but with few quirks in the acting. Like in one scene, there's a loud noise, and everyone is closing their ears, and in the next scene, the lady's hands are down, and yet in the next scene, the lady is removing her hands from her ears.

A really good horror movie, after a loong time. Twisted Evil
driftingfe3s
I didn't really like the movie. I found it weird, at times I was just laughing because the acting or what was happening was just too ridiculous.
Zaini711
Not bad at all. Sam Raimi still got the touch. It bring back memories of pass glory of horror genre. While the movie and acting itself have many flaws but overall Drag me to hell does not disappointed me either. Sam Raimi should have tone down on gross gag and put in more 'shock to your pant' scene.

I think Sam Raimi could done much better if there is a sequel with more budget putting in it. This is what a horror movie is all about. Forget the flaw.. just enjoy it......
crimson_aria
Drag Me to Hell was okay. Neither hated nor loved it.