FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


GPRS tricks





adeee
Any body know how i get free gprs.. or any gprs tricks..

Many persons know but thay cant tell..

so plz tell me about some Mobile hacks and GPRS tricks


adeee
Arseniy
What do you mean under "GPRS tricks"?
Some kinds of way to do no pay for services? Or else?
Be more specific.
adeee
Arseniy wrote:
What do you mean under "GPRS tricks"?
Some kinds of way to do no pay for services? Or else?
Be more specific.


You use mobile Internet?
b4r4t
I don't think that there is some kind of hack for this, because all send/recieved data have to be controlled by Your GSM OP. That means, that Provider know what You're doing.
Only known tricks is just ... use Opera Mini for example - it compress websites and You use less data. You may also check if Your Provider gives You some GPRS packages in good price Smile
Or ... get smartphone with WiFi - hotspots are everywhere nowdays Smile
Helios
Best way to have internet access on a cellphone is to get a WiFi-supported cellphone, since internet on cell infrastructure is relatively expensive.

Oh, and people who do know how to 'hack' this, shouldn't be talking about it here since it's illegal...
b4r4t
Helios wrote:
since internet on cell infrastructure is relatively expensive.


Well .. not always ... in my coury I can get for example 5GB package for 45PLN => ~$16 ...
But in most of cases - yes, it's expensive Smile
adeee
b4r4t wrote:
I don't think that there is some kind of hack for this, because all send/recieved data have to be controlled by Your GSM OP. That means, that Provider know what You're doing.
Only known tricks is just ... use Opera Mini for example - it compress websites and You use less data. You may also check if Your Provider gives You some GPRS packages in good price Smile
Or ... get smartphone with WiFi - hotspots are everywhere nowdays Smile



guys am not joking..

am a serious..

Pakistani hackerz made a duplicate server numberz so that its easy for us. to geting free unlimited nationwide calls..

And indian hackerz also discover this type of tricks..

but i want that any Pakistani tell me local networking hack..

thanks

adeee
mOrpheuS
adeee wrote:
guys am not joking..

am a serious..

Pakistani hackerz made a duplicate server numberz so that its easy for us. to geting free unlimited nationwide calls..

And indian hackerz also discover this type of tricks..

but i want that any Pakistani tell me local networking hack..

thanks

adeee


This would be a good time to get to know ... Forum Rules.

There are many places that discuss hacking (and other illicit activities) - FRIHost forum isn't one of them.

-close-
Related topics
GPRS
GPRS
Symantec using bully tactics against Spybot
GPRS
PHP/Mysql - beginner!
Which one is best for my gprs connection?
C++ Codes Tips Tricks for competition...
Must SEE CSS Tricks
GSM and GPRS
skincare haircare tricks
Your Photoshop Tricks
Tips and Tricks website
Attention Fisherman: Any tricks to shrimp runs?
Indians surf and downloads free through GPRS
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.