FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gta SA

Dongotti
Hello,

Do any of you guys have Grand Theft Auto SA for the PC? If you guys do then may I ask if you know about SA-MP? SAMP is a modification for GTA SA which enables MultiPlayer in to the game. It is a free application which you can download from www.sa-mp.com The new version is under devolopment so stay tuned! It is pretty fun. You can do anything from sky dive to stunting to wing surfing. I dont know if advertising is allowed here so I will Not paste the ips to the greatest SA-MP server. Please PM me if you wish to know the IP. If you wish to know more info about sa-mp feel free to PM OR Visit www.sa-mp.com

I do not work for the SA-MP team. Iam just one of the 10000 players who love SA-MP.
Thank you in Advance
Dongotti
traxion
i've played that years ago..

now a days im plaing GTA 4 online.. Very Happy

but if you dont have a ps3 ( or something like that ) is GTA SA a great game and real fun to play
gta-tr
I've already played a sa-mp. but don't play a sa-mp. Now I'm play a Multi Theft Auto ( MTA )
votd
I played SA-MP, and even cheated on some servers, but that was quite a long time ago. Well, it's really nice, and not laggy at all if you play on a good server. There are also quite a number of people, who want to play it. But it still, it is a little uncomfortable to play it, because it's just a mod to the original game - GTA:SA wasn't meant to be played online, and the engine isn't prepared for that stuff. The other thing is with GTA4, which has official multiplayer mode. But if you know some people who want to play SA-MP, then it's very nice - grab a few beers, your laptops, connect to LAN and here we go! But playing alone, without friends quite sucks. No joy at all, playing against some unknown people.
ajitha999
've played that years ago..

now a days im plaing GTA 4 online..

but if you dont have a ps3 ( or something like that ) is GTA SA a great game and real fun to play Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ribozon
Im still playing it when im bored, nothing could be better than playing in the stunt servers when you're bored. also role-playing in samp is great but ive left it long time ago. ^^
Flakky
SA:MP is awesome. I got completely bored of SA, then I installed the noobmod and played the hell out of it again till I found SA:MP and played a lot more Smile