FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zombieland EPIC!

PleoMaster
In the horror comedy Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies...

I went to see this movie last night at advanced screening and I must say,, I deffinitly thing this is the comedy of the year Very Happy.

Bill Murray made me laught so much in this movie, his role was amazing.

Woody Harrelson's role was hillariouse, He deffinitly loves his twinkies..

I deffinitly recommend this movie to anyone with a good sense of humor.

10/10
SunD3R
I'm dieing to see that. No pun intended. Seems like another corny b grade zombie film. If you liked that, then you'll also like Doghouse and Zombie Strippers.
driftingfe3s
I've been meaning to watch this film as well. Haven't had the time to watch it. Hopefully I'll be able to watch it soon as many people are telling me how great a movie it is.
ssweat
I have only watched half of it unfortunately and will have to reattempt it, for I fell asleep, not because the movie was bad but I was completely exhausted from a long week of work. From what I have seen of it, it was great though. I hope to go see it again this week maybe halloween evening. Very Happy
guissmo
It's kinda great. Plot was worked out quite well. And of course zombies were there, so it must've ruled. Haha.
Zaini711
A zombie movie with attitude, but can you expect when Woody is in the lead. And Bill's appearance is a very memorable one. I wish he is part of the team ! Bill's proved that he still got what it take. Who do you call.......

A simple and enjoyable movie to watch all the way. The action is not too fancy, just wholesome fun, a little of romance is there, the zombie is not too gross until you became sick to the stomach like some movie.

Zombieland bring back old fun, just plain fun. A very enjoyable movie for everyone....

Everything is moderate, action is not too heavy, not too much gross zombie, romance is keep to the minimal, no too fancy effect, a dash of comedy put in and perfecto.....
snowboardalliance
Definitely going to rent that one or see it when they show it for free on campus. Looks funny and I've heard great things.
silverdown
I am waiting for the DVD to come out XD.. I sorta hate theaters dont know why i just do Embarassed Laughing