FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tales of games

ovg8
The tales of games are made by wolf team and consist of tales of phantasia, eternia, vesperia etc discuss your views on these games.
slashnburn99
some more info would be good, not a clue so far
ovg8
The tales of series created by namco. There are many games in the series some that you may have heard of: Tales of Phantasia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia etc. The only link that these games have are that the title is always Tales of. Other than the mothership title, there are spinoffs to the games including the series Tales of the World. If you have any questions, wiki those games.
Nameless
I've played two (Symphonia and the Playstation remake of Phantasia), and they were both really good. The plots started off pretty cliche, but they grew into pretty awesome stories and themes by the end. The battle system is probably the best of any action RPGs I've played too. I loved the characters in Phantasia, but was pretty indifferent to most of Symphonia's. Some fun dungeon puzzles in Symphonia though. AND they're long with multiple difficulty levels, large number of sidequests and such. Good times, overall.
desonium
I feel myself really stupid, because I have never heard of the tales serie Confused
fullmetalalki
lol, don't feel bad, they're not really well known. I think they're great games but they're much more fun when you have more people to help you by being the other characters.
Nameless
Yes, playing Tales of Symphonia on mania difficulty feels less like fighting your enemies and more like fighting with the AI's ADD and suicidal tendencies.
ovg8
Tales of VS is coming out soon its for psp and its going to be a fighting game using the Multi Flex Linear Motion battle system. It has a whole new story line and is gonna include some chars from all games.
jigoku05
I've only played Tales of Destiny and Eternia. Do you know that there's a PSP game called Tales of VS It's a fighting game that features character from all Tales of games.
cozziekuns
Yeah, I've played Tales of Phantasia, and right now I'm playing Eternia. They have pretty good storylines and are overall a good franchise. But the stories are a little cliche. I've also read the mangas and watched the Tales of Phantasia OVA(it was too short).