FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Megaman Battle Network

ovg8
The first (i'm sure) discussion page of the seris NOT the anime, the anime sucks and this is a game forum. The first one sucks a bit but the others are really good cept the 5's there hard with liberation thingy. Soooo what do other people think.
sum12nv
yeh the anime is really crap but battle network rocks. i play megaman battle network 5. =)
Nameless
It's been a while since I played them, but I still own a copy of the first game (which was awesome). The sequels made some good improvements to the battle system (particularly the blocky, equipment powerup thing I can't remember the name of) but ... yeah, generally the games went downhill over time. The liberation missions in 5 were okay, but 6 was really stale and meh. Too many tournament arcs and the chibi-ing of your hometown come to mind as lowpoints somewhere among the sequels. They were still alright if you didn't play them too close to each other.
SunD3R
I'm a big fan of Megaman and everybody should play it at least once in their life to get a feel of the AWESOMENESS!
rockacola
SunD3R wrote:
I'm a big fan of Megaman and everybody should play it at least once in their life to get a feel of the AWESOMENESS!

Ditto, but ages ago...

Unfortunately I got disappointed when their NES games never end and finally I stop buying them since volume 6 (1993) Evil or Very Mad