ok, list any habits you happen to have..
- eating when i'm not exactly hungry.
- sometimes when I make a serious mistake when drawing something on paper, i will try and press ctrl+z. this usually happens when i've been using Dreamweaver for ages.
stubbing ur toes when u know something is there - cuz youve been living there for 10 years.
I always eat when I'm not hungry maybe thats why I dont eat when im hungry hmph. I also always have to have the kitchen light on. Even if its broad day light.
uum well my bad habits are having a short temper I hate it... i got it from my dad
Now the ctrl+z thing thats pathetic im sorry but uve been on the PC too long and well actually i wish i was on the PC that much but my parents want let me...
Anyways I save my money ... im really good at that... lol a habit i have it leaving the kitchen light on all day too the kitchen light just seems like it should always be on... every other light i turn off when i leave the room
i smoke whenever i don't have anything to do
-sit around not wanting to do anything even if i know i have assignments to hand in next week (i'm a last minute kind of person)
-click around the computer all adi not having a direction
Since you never specified what type of habits...
I make a habit of washing my hands after going to the toilet.
I also think of pressing control+Z when I make a mistake (I used to more than I do now though).
SLEEPING,WHENEVER IF I WANT
EATING,I LIKE NICE FOOD VERY MUCH
READING,WHEN I FEEL UNHAPPY,I WILL READ SOMETHING .
MUSIC,ALSO MY FAVOR!
AND YOU !
hmmm, ive dont the ctrl-z thing before in art when i was drawing a few years ago, i think i was up all night (like everynight!) on the computer.
- always have to be on the computer or be with my friends
- to me it seems sleep solves everything. And it usually does.( If your down or watever just go for a wee nap n you'll feel better when you get up again!..works for me)
- i have this thing where i over-react. Not out loud but in my head, that i cant control, i just get really worried or annoyed at something that if i wait 10mins i wont be and its just trivial, all in my head. cant help it. i guess you could call it a habbit.
Thats all i can think about...