FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

habits

rob.tradowsky
ok, list any habits you happen to have..
mine;
- eating when i'm not exactly hungry.
- sometimes when I make a serious mistake when drawing something on paper, i will try and press ctrl+z. this usually happens when i've been using Dreamweaver for ages.

tom
leeleez
stubbing ur toes when u know something is there - cuz youve been living there for 10 years.
psycosquirrel
rob.tradowsky wrote:

- sometimes when I make a serious mistake when drawing something on paper, i will try and press ctrl+z.

I do that also Laughing

I have done it on tests and such in school too...

I also tend to start stuff and never finish it...
xorcist
rob.tradowsky wrote:

- sometimes when I make a serious mistake when drawing something on paper, i will try and press ctrl+z.

Lol I would never even do that that's when you know you been on the computer for to long.
aniitopia
I always eat when I'm not hungry maybe thats why I dont eat when im hungry hmph. I also always have to have the kitchen light on. Even if its broad day light.
aethiops
I guess my habit is, to spend too much money, when I know I cant afford it... some week ago, I used my whole month salery on new hardware... used around 1400 US dollars... Sad not that I regreat my new hardware, but regreat that I dont have any money for fun... like go to the movies or go out and party in the weekends.. well, gotta take the good with the bad... Very Happy
HunnyBaby
uum well my bad habits are having a short temper I hate it... i got it from my dad
Now the ctrl+z thing thats pathetic im sorry but uve been on the PC too long and well actually i wish i was on the PC that much but my parents want let me...
Anyways I save my money ... im really good at that... lol a habit i have it leaving the kitchen light on all day too the kitchen light just seems like it should always be on... every other light i turn off when i leave the room
seanooi
i smoke whenever i don't have anything to do
-sit around not wanting to do anything even if i know i have assignments to hand in next week (i'm a last minute kind of person)
-click around the computer all adi not having a direction
Nameless
Since you never specified what type of habits...

I make a habit of washing my hands after going to the toilet.
cnnet
go to bed when unnessary Laughing
irish_18
Biting my nails.. Sad Its a bad habit, i know. but i can't help myself.. *laughs*
qljune
yeah... nail biting. Never seem to be able to get rid of this habit. Especially when am nervous.. think I can just chew off my whole nail!
Old habits die hard I guess... cant remember when was my first time. Embarassed
budazz
i love to eat chocolate for a snack,,

while watching movies...for relaxing after a hectic schedules Laughing
Jack_Hammer
I also think of pressing control+Z when I make a mistake (I used to more than I do now though).
speedlikecy
i play computer every day...
when nearly the final exam..... Sad Sad Sad

cant control myself to stop it....
yzy
SLEEPING,WHENEVER IF I WANT
EATING,I LIKE NICE FOOD VERY MUCH
READING,WHEN I FEEL UNHAPPY,I WILL READ SOMETHING .
MUSIC,ALSO MY FAVOR!
AND YOU !
TimsJugling
leeleez wrote:
stubbing ur toes when u know something is there - cuz youve been living there for 10 years.

I used to do that! lol but I moved and started doing it here -> . <- lol
nilsmo
I have a habit of using my mouse's scrollbar--I use it too much. Smile
S3nd K3ys
psycosquirrel wrote:
rob.tradowsky wrote:

I do that also Laughing

Haven't exactally done that, but since I got a DVR, when I'm listening to the radio I always reach for the 'rewind' button to try to hear something I missed. Shocked
Slammer
hmmm, ive dont the ctrl-z thing before in art when i was drawing a few years ago, i think i was up all night (like everynight!) on the computer.
My habbits:
- always have to be on the computer or be with my friends
- to me it seems sleep solves everything. And it usually does.( If your down or watever just go for a wee nap n you'll feel better when you get up again!..works for me)
- i have this thing where i over-react. Not out loud but in my head, that i cant control, i just get really worried or annoyed at something that if i wait 10mins i wont be and its just trivial, all in my head. cant help it. i guess you could call it a habbit.

Thats all i can think about...

Slammer