FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dead or Alive 4

dan751
Who here plays Dead or Alive Ultimate (or 3) and plans to get the Xbox360 and DoA 4? Perhaps we can play vs. when the 360 comes out. I'm certainly looking forward to Dead or Alive 4.Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
man im a fan of dead or alive but never had the means to play it i saw the first dead or alive on demo on playstatio 1 old times lol
then i played doa 2 on ps2 ad saw the doa 3 too but never had it just got other things to play at that times
i think doa 4 rocks ammasing grafics and gameplay but i dont think im buying an xbox for it sry
dan751
Aww.Sad I love it, I almost can't get enough of it. Especially playing on a big screen with big sound.Very Happy So, I can say for certain that I'm getting it.Very Happy
amusedtoe
I like Dead or Alive and it's smooth, but it's relatively simple compared to a lot of fighters. Other then The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion this is one of the few launch titles I'm acctually interested in, but the more that's come out about the new consoles the more interest I've lost in them.
Kelcey
I have doau and doa3. I had doa2 on ps2. I won't be getting a 360 at launch until I see some games that interest me (others may interest you).
JaeCee
DoA's kinda getting same-ish though. They need to beef up on features other than just better graphics or more costumes.

I'm waiting on Soul Calibur III. That's gonna be tight.