FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

50+50 Frih$ . AHCI driver problem. Solve and get 100 Frih$.

shamil
Who comes first to solve this problem gets 100 Frih$. Please don't edit post. Edited posts will not count. Simpy add new reply.

Note: I have been searching internet for 3-4 days. Have read and tried lots of ways but problem seems to be unsolvable.

I have bought Hp Probook 4515s ( NX507EA#ACB). Then downloded XP drivers from HP Support. But with AHCI mode enabled on Bios it showed famous bluescreen error with 7b code. Then disabled AHCI mode and installed XP everything went ok. But i don't want to use AHCI mode disabled i want SATA mode work. As i was already encountered with this problem with my older notebook HP Copmpaq (NX550EA#ACB) i created Xp installation disk by slipstreaming SATA drivers to original Xp installation disc. (This way i had made SATA mode work on my previsous notebook) But it didn't work for this one. While copying files in bluescreen environment it stopped showing error
Quote:
The file ahcix64.sys is corrupted.

I thought that file is corrupted and made a new installation disk even with another XP installation disc. But same error shows saying file is corrupted. Then tested with another sata driver files. Doesn't matter it says file is corrupted.

Please note that i want AHCI mode to work for 32bit Windows Xp.

Increased frihs by 50;
shamil
Solved! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised