FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

random stranger, chance meeting & casual dating

hangnhu
gent, really I'm not being picky or anything, but if you approach us on a bus, late night and smell or I should say stink of beer and trying to chat us up, what do you think our reaction might be?

I rejected an invitation for a drink, and I do know you probably want a quickie, but even if I might want a quickie too, do you think we would go for one when you don't present yourself well at all?

admit it, everyone is vain to a degree, and if looks are important to you, it should be important to us too.

so please, next time when you want to approach a girl, try and think before hand the chance of you suceeding. I'm nice enough and gave him my contact instead, if he remember by next morning, he may give me a call and arrange for a drink, after that my obligation is done

girls, what do you think?
peaceupnorth
Guess he just wasn't thinking clearly... must be the beer. I think that's probably why he drinks. He'd never approach someone otherwise. He will at least ask, and eventually probably find a quickie. If he never drank much, he'd probably never ask, and never find.
Parkour_Jarrod
hangnhu wrote:
gent, really I'm not being picky or anything, but if you approach us on a bus, late night and smell or I should say stink of beer and trying to chat us up, what do you think our reaction might be?

I rejected an invitation for a drink, and I do know you probably want a quickie, but even if I might want a quickie too, do you think we would go for one when you don't present yourself well at all?

admit it, everyone is vain to a degree, and if looks are important to you, it should be important to us too.

so please, next time when you want to approach a girl, try and think before hand the chance of you suceeding. I'm nice enough and gave him my contact instead, if he remember by next morning, he may give me a call and arrange for a drink, after that my obligation is done

Okay i am a bloke, but i do not think that this should be just focused on women, as there are men like me that don't drink, yes it may be because im underage, but some people just don't so they also have a say.

I believe that what you are saying is very reasonable, beer stinks, and most men that drink it, at that time of the night when they finally gain the "courage" to ask a chick (when they are drunk enough) they usually stink of stale beer and sweat.

Its very understandable to why you wouldn't want to be near someone like that. But before you decline, you could always ask "Would you like to have a shower and a clean up before we start chatting more? Wink "

If they are anything like the men i know that do the same thing, they would jump to the chance of a shower, and for you they will smell nicer and be slightly more sober because of the water hitting there face.

Hope i could give a valid judgement and answer.
Da Rossa
Quote:

I'm not a girl but I'm posting anyway Very Happy

You're right about not hanging out with some kind of 'random' guy around, specially if he's stinking beer.

Bue please. Don't tell your girl friends to be so selective. If we guys begin to calculate our chances of getting succeeded, then we won't come forward at all. Bad for your ladies. You should feel good and up when a man approaches you, means you're, in a way, desired.
deanhills
hangnhu wrote:
so please, next time when you want to approach a girl, try and think before hand the chance of you suceeding. I'm nice enough and gave him my contact instead, if he remember by next morning, he may give me a call and arrange for a drink, after that my obligation is done?
Well, in defence of gentlemen who aren't in the habit of "chatting up" ladies they don't know late at night, on public transport no less. Perhaps the man you did encounter, is the kind of man you are likely to bump into late at night, intoxicated in public transport. If you wish to find someone neater and cleaner, perhaps you should stay away from late night public transport and look for a cleaner venue?
hangnhu
I'm not sure if anyone goes home later are clubbers and therefore should expect to meet the same.
However, to you poor gentlemen, next time I'll be sure to tell them to take a shower Razz But be prepare to book a hotel room, cause I'm not taking you home.

BTW, do you want to know the outcome? the guy didn't even get back to me, though I gave him my number.
Also, Da Rossa (your name sound like a girl) but I don't need to feel desired that way.
Da Rossa
I'm a man, just fyi.
And you don't think it's necessary to feel like you're desired? Just wait until you get older and lose your beauty. Imagine that, by that time, you are alone and desired by nobody. All you'll get is a bunch of younger guys seeking you for sex, and that's all. You'll can even have fun, but you won't have anything serious and honest from that point on.
apple
Da Rossa wrote:
I'm a man, just fyi.
And you don't think it's necessary to feel like you're desired? Just wait until you get older and lose your beauty. Imagine that, by that time, you are alone and desired by nobody. All you'll get is a bunch of younger guys seeking you for sex, and that's all. You'll can even have fun, but you won't have anything serious and honest from that point on.

I agree with your previous statement that women should feel desired.

As a woman I like knowing that I am desired. Even if the person who desires me does not stand a chance Razz
hangnhu
I know you're a guy Rossa, you said so before. I'm only saying your name sound like a girl, I'm not saying you're a girl.

Apple, I'm sure not every women wants know they're desired by anyone, surely you wouldn't like being desire by someone you dislike and he is a least attractive person in everyway? Imagine the person you hate most desired you? would you really want to know that?
apple
hangnhu wrote:
Apple, I'm sure not every women wants know they're desired by anyone, surely you wouldn't like being desire by someone you dislike and he is a least attractive person in everyway? Imagine the person you hate most desired you? would you really want to know that?

I'd not have a problem knowing at all. Some of the people who I strongly dislike and who even disgust me fancy me and it bothers me not cause I know nothing will happen.
It is a bit of an ego trip to be fancied physically even if you're disliked as a person.

Don't worry, I know not many can understand this level of ego. LOL