FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem with Folder Lock 6.3.0

nivinjoy
I installed a trial version of a software called Folder lock 6.3.0..!! But i am facing a problem with it..!! As it is a trial version i want to uninstall it...But i am unable to do it...!! There is an uninstall file given but it is not working properly..!!

I tried it using Revo Uninstaller..but it also turned out to be a fail..!! Anyhow i need to remove it..!!

So can you guys tell me some ways to remove it fully from my system...!!
vaoger
last time.. i am having the same problem..
my friend told me that.. you might have some file lock in the locker... clean it first...
than he recommend using the "advanced uninstaller".. you can google it up easily....

hope it help you...
harismushtaq
By the way, why do you need Folder lock to protect your files. You can use windows security to limit access of other users to your private folders.
fladry
try other ideas. But If the problem persists, you can do a system restore if it is on(it is on by default). And i also don't recomment folder lock.You installed folder lock in c: and you lock a folder of e:. what happens if your windows is damaged and you have to format c:(or you accidently format cSmile? Your folder of e: is lost forever and space of e: is also lost until you format it!
mgeek
nivinjoy wrote:
I installed a trial version of a software called Folder lock 6.3.0..!! But i am facing a problem with it..!! As it is a trial version i want to uninstall it...But i am unable to do it...!! There is an uninstall file given but it is not working properly..!!

I tried it using Revo Uninstaller..but it also turned out to be a fail..!! Anyhow i need to remove it..!!

So can you guys tell me some ways to remove it fully from my system...!!

Uninstall Folderlock using "Options". Go Options --> Uninstall.