FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dexter

angfrayle
Dexter Morgan works as a forensic expert on blood spatters. He is also a serial killer. A new series just started. Wonder whether any of you guys watch it.
guggs
"Dexter" is very unusual - a good American TV programme.
mgeek
I watch Dexter. I think it is violent although it approaches the stor of a serial killer in a very unusual way. Unusual because the serial killer works with the police.
angfrayle
Dexter wants to get married with his girlfriend but things are getting difficult in a recent murder case in which he is involved. I wonder how you guys see this new story line. I missed one episode and am now wondering whether you can fill me in.
desonium
I don't think this show is already in Holland, because i never heard of it Sad
sheedatali
Great show, the appeal of course is the vulnerable side of Dexter and things he does to make life better for others even though he had a terrible childhood. the catching bit is that how long dexter does not get caught, how long he keeps on going on about this and be successful at it. Must watch.
menino
I Like dexter. Its intriguing, and something new, I guess. And it keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Is season 4 out as yet?
mgeek
angfrayle wrote:
Dexter wants to get married with his girlfriend but things are getting difficult in a recent murder case in which he is involved. I wonder how you guys see this new story line. I missed one episode and am now wondering whether you can fill me in.

Now he has a partner from the District Attorney's office.
angfrayle
sheedatali wrote:
Great show, the appeal of course is the vulnerable side of Dexter and things he does to make life better for others even though he had a terrible childhood. the catching bit is that how long dexter does not get caught, how long he keeps on going on about this and be successful at it. Must watch.

Vulnerable ... yup. I like the introspection ... you know, the voice overs where Dexter "thinks".
adri
desonium wrote:
I don't think this show is already in Holland, because i never heard of it Sad

Season One was on the Belgium Television -> VT4. (I don't know if you receive that channel)

I just saw the first episode of Season 4. Smile

Adri
mgeek
angfrayle wrote:

Vulnerable ... yup. I like the introspection ... you know, the voice overs where Dexter "thinks".

I like the voice overs too. The writers of the series are great. They make murder sound poetic -- and this despite all the blood.
major120
OMG i love Dexter i downloaded the three seasons and i can't wait till/if they make a 4th one

wow, its such a good show. I love how hes got the split personality Very Happy
ato784
I personally don't care to watch dexter, it's just not my cup of tea, but several of my friends enjoy it. it is a love or hate kind of show.

PS: if they follow the book to much they will get very freaky. trust me.
angfrayle
Dexter's new partner seems to be creating problems for both of them. Man, the story is getting really interesting.
joostvane
It is a very unusual series. The first series I watch like this.

But it is very interesting and I love it.
mgeek
angfrayle wrote:
Dexter's new partner seems to be creating problems for both of them. Man, the story is getting really interesting.

The series is about to end. I don't know whether the announcement of the penultimate episode means second to the last episode of the series or second to the last episode of the present series to be followed by another one. I prefer the first one. Crime does not pay after all and Dexter has to pay.
welshsteve
Love this show, but have only seen the first two series cos Virgin Media decided to take away the FX channel after episode 2 of series 3. CHEERS VIRGIN MEDIA, you're service continues to diminish despite your price increases Evil or Very Mad
mgeek
ssandra wrote:
Dexter will never disappoint. Each and every episode is a work of art, and it never gets boring or old.

Foxcrime is replaying the series from the beginning. Gives me a chance to review my favorite episodes.