FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Type of SEO Strategies You Are Using?

randhir
SEO Strategies definitely make your site more effective in search engines. You can get much traffic and good ranking by right SEO. But there is another part of SEO also, that can be wrong one for your site. Black Hat SEO may ban your site in search engines.

SEO is for promotion of your site. All SEO Strategies made for achieve good traffic and ranking. It is not true that more submissions or more promotion of your site can put you in the top position. Some times more submissions may harmful for your site. If you are doing directory submission make sure that the directory you are using must have good PR. Twenty to thirty submissions in a month is sufficient for your site. Some web masters believe in more directory submissions. But now the time has come when you should ignore more directory submissions. Google has totally ignored directory submissions. The reason behind way directory submission has no longer in the web master guidelines of Google that some web masters do a lot of submissions. Always check the age of link directory, article directory, blog hosts with the help of way back machine. If the source of your promotion is new, you can use it. Just do ten to fifteen article submissions in good article directories. Best way to achieve back links is link exchange. Prefer one way link exchange as Google loves one way link exchange.

SEO Strategies are not difficult. But it is very difficult to do submissions with right strategies. If you are not doing same what we discussed above, then you are doing wrong SEO for your client.
benivolent
I am doing Onpage and Off page optimization techniques for my site. Backlinks is the best way to improve the rankings of your site.

This are my some tips I can share with you guys.

25% Article Marketing
25% Blogs
15% Forums/Blog commenting
20% Social Networking/Media
10% Directory Submissions
5% Classifieds

But it requires a lot of time and effort to build that kind of traffic for your site it never happens in a flip but yes over a period of time you gain some loyal visitors and great backlinks with an ever increasing traffic.

Links removed by GhostRider103
Possum
I have just started SEO for my site this last week properly. Even though I have done some before when I was learning SEO

First I just made my site.. Its was and is still in some parts a total mess. I don't care I use the site as my own code record.

Then I go over the site. Adding key words that I would use to search for topics, I have my own search on the site so I can check to see if my key word search is correct. I constantly update pages, cleaning it up. Adding alt text to graphics.

I then create a site map that registers the changed pages. This is uploaded to Google analytic daily and refreshed.

The result
inphurno
benivolent wrote:

25% Article Marketing
25% Blogs
5% Classifieds

I have some questions benivolent, what do you mean by "Article Marketing", what's the difference between "Blogs" and " Forums/Blog commenting" and finally what are Classifieds?
the-guide
But once my site was de-indexed since I added too much links to Forums & Classifieds.
Ghost Rider103
inphurno wrote:
benivolent wrote:

25% Article Marketing
25% Blogs
5% Classifieds

I have some questions benivolent, what do you mean by "Article Marketing", what's the difference between "Blogs" and " Forums/Blog commenting" and finally what are Classifieds?

Since I don't think he's coming back, I'll answer that.

I think he means writing up articles about your website/product and then submitting it to article websites like DIGG and other similar websites. It's a pretty effective marketing technique.

Blog commenting and forum postings are slightly different. I personally have tried them both, and I seem to get much better results by blog commenting. The difference is you are commenting on someones blog article. When you do a forum post, you are either creating the topic for more people to reply, or you are replying to someones topic.

So there isn't much of a difference, but in my opinion blog commenting is much more effective.
the-guide
anllyy wrote:
the-guide wrote:
But once my site was de-indexed since I added too much links to Forums & Classifieds.

Because your method is not allowed by google. Spam in forums is not a good way to promote your softwrae, we should help the other first and if your product can fit their needs. Then you can advice your product or service.

Yes "anllyy", you're right.

However, in fact, I didn't intend to spam it, just want to get some traffic directly from those Ads Forums & Classifieds. But they looked at my ads as spam. They thought I try to get huge back links from those ads. Laughing
mishidpfoc
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the nice information but what about the Social Bookmarking. Is Bookmarking works or not to improve the site.