FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Final Fantasy 8





Jeff_vella_leone
guys i think this is one of the best rpg games i the story of final fantasy
fial fantasy 10 is better in everything but not in the story i think
and in a game like this i think the story is the best think
ff8 has the best story ever lol
anyone disagrees Evil or Very Mad lol
Monkeydog
FFVIII's story is bad,really bad.You must ot have beat it,or not even paid attention to it.
Just out of Square games FFIV,V,VI,VII,IX,X's story is better.Chrono Triggers is a lot better,and a lot of people LOVES Chrono Cross's.Kingdom Hearts is better too.
Out of all the Final Fantasy's this and X are probably my least favriote.
VI and IX pwn VIII so much...
leone
hey guys you don't need to fight for a game. my opinion is that all ff's are good but for me the one i like the best and have a cd is final fantasy 8
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
FFVIII's story is bad,really bad.You must ot have beat it,or not even paid attention to it.
Just out of Square games FFIV,V,VI,VII,IX,X's story is better.Chrono Triggers is a lot better,and a lot of people LOVES Chrono Cross's.Kingdom Hearts is better too.
Out of all the Final Fantasy's this and X are probably my least favriote.
VI and IX pwn VIII so much...


man i think u havent got the a clue aout the story
its a love story and and adventure (lot of ppl say ff8 & ff10 best story)
in my openion 8 and 10 r the best lol and ur the opposite, i think u got something strange about rpg games u think the opposite of what u say lol jk
Yuyiroquai
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF Laughing )
Jeff_vella_leone
Yuyiroquai wrote:
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF Laughing )


yea nice talking Yuyiroquai
thank you for ur post
i just wated to add that even the final fantasy movies r great
i mean final fantasy the spirits withing and final fantasy 7 movie
i havent watched the ff7 movie yet but its gonna be great
have fun
Yuyiroquai
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:

i havent watched the ff7 movie yet but its gonna be great


I saw FF VII Advent Children movie and it is wonderful, the fights are incredible. All FF fan must see this movie. There is an OVA called Last Order that is based in a part of FF VII game, when Sephiroth burns Nibbelheim.
Jeff_vella_leone
ow man can u give me the link to the trailer or something of it pls
ty very much for the quick post
bao
Sure FFIII's picture is very pretty!I like it.
Monkeydog
bao wrote:
Sure FFIII's picture is very pretty!I like it.

What does that have to do with anything?

SPOILERS!!!

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?
you see as i said; u mean the opposite of what u say lol
Kelcey
Certain stories work for certain people... I've liked stories that not many have liked and vice versa.
ghome
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF )
blackomen12
The only cool thing about FFVIII is that you can be cheap with Quistis later on and use her Limit Break over and over every battle on The Island Closest to eaven and The Island Closest to Hell, to get easy experience.
Monkeydog
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?
you see as i said; u mean the opposite of what u say lol

No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.

Plus FFIX was the best Playstation FF.Ask any diehard FF fanboi and they'll probably say IX was the best and VII and VIII are overated.
Dark_Jedi06
FFVII is by far my favorite, I just love the story and the characters...not to mention the materia system and what-not. I enjoyed FFVIII as well, but not as much. I haven't played any of the other FF's since I don't exactly have access to a PS2 at all times. Rolling Eyes
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?
you see as i said; u mean the opposite of what u say lol

No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.

Plus FFIX was the best Playstation FF.Ask any diehard FF fanboi and they'll probably say IX was the best and VII and VIII are overated.


k man if u say its dumb without a valid reason i dont c the need to argue with u but keep it for urself unless u give valid reasons for it
all the ppl i know say that ff8 has best story and ffx is the est for gameplay and little story too
for me ur the first one saying that and on this forum no one said that ff8 has a dumb story accept u so im happy with my openion
thank you the same
Monkeydog
I did post a valid reason!
Plus have any of your friends played FFVI?
I really doubt it,hell you can't even spell right!
FFVIII and X has to be some of my most hated of FF's.Both their systems suck(well not really X's but VII's does compared to the others).
Not to say neither is that good just they aren't OMFG,compared to the old SNES Square RPG's,such as Chrono Trigger,Live a Live,Super Mario RPG,and FFVI.
I've played probably dozens of RPG's and I have to say VII and X weren't on top of the pack for me.

EDIT:
BTW the FFVII movie is meh.There are some battle scenes that are pretty good,but the story isn't to great.It's probably the fansubs I don't really know =/
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
I did post a valid reason!
Plus have any of your friends played FFVI?
I really doubt it,hell you can't even spell right!
FFVIII and X has to be some of my most hated of FF's.Both their systems suck(well not really X's but VII's does compared to the others).
Not to say neither is that good just they aren't OMFG,compared to the old SNES Square RPG's,such as Chrono Trigger,Live a Live,Super Mario RPG,and FFVI.
I've played probably dozens of RPG's and I have to say VII and X weren't on top of the pack for me.

EDIT:
BTW the FFVII movie is meh.There are some battle scenes that are pretty good,but the story isn't to great.It's probably the fansubs I don't really know =/


What is the valid reason?
yea my m8 played FF6 i can't spell well cos my keyboard fuked
man everyone i know says that FF8 and FFX r the best
some of my m8's even played all the ff more than once
for me ur the exeption lol
did anyone in this topic agree with what ur saying?
Some agreed with what i said Smile , so if u c someone that agreed that the story suks just quote
till then have fun playen again FF8 again to reget the story at its place lol jk
Monkeydog
Lets see...I never said FFVII and my reason was something you turned around and try to make good which made no sense at all.Look at the other topics on this forum about RPG's/FF.

I said FFVI(or knowing someone who thinks FFVIII and FFX is the best in the series it's called FFIII for the SNES,since you probably don't know any better >.>)
RavenCross
I DEFINiTELY agrre with the threadstarter.. for me FFVIII is the coolest FF ever.!!.. the story line is cool and the games is really intuitive.. not to mention that its so huge!!
Kelcey
I enjoyed FFVIII and FFX, but I didn't like them as much as others. I particularly liked 4,6,7,9. It's cool if you like 8 and/or 10 more, we're all entitled to our own opinions.
Monkeydog
Kelcey is sooo cool.*shot*
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Lets see...I never said FFVII and my reason was something you turned around and try to make good which made no sense at all.Look at the other topics on this forum about RPG's/FF.

I said FFVI(or knowing someone who thinks FFVIII and FFX is the best in the series it's called FFIII for the SNES,since you probably don't know any better >.>)


sry that was a mistake i had to say FF6 i fixed it now
no u didnt give a valid reason cos i ansered back and u didnt reply
let me quote it again if this what u think was the reason
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?


this what makes a story interesting
and i looked at the other topics, none of those guys said that FF8 story is dumb
so give a valid reason, the one u said only makes the story interesting not the opposite, then if u think the opposite then it fine, it ur openion but i doubt u will find anyone thinking like u lol
Kelcey wrote:
I enjoyed FFVIII and FFX, but I didn't like them as much as others. I particularly liked 4,6,7,9. It's cool if you like 8 and/or 10 more, we're all entitled to our own opinions.


Monkeydog did u pay this guy with frish to say that lol jk
just can't beleave he prefairs to play ff4 than ff10 just too weired (but it his openion and i respect it)
yea i agree that everyone is entiteled to his own openions but i didnt say aything about the whole game i said only that ff8 in my openion has the best story, when u say i like more an other game u taking everything not the only the story.
and still Monkeydog he didnt say that FF8 story is dumb lol
so im still happy
Kelcey
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:
Lets see...I never said FFVII and my reason was something you turned around and try to make good which made no sense at all.Look at the other topics on this forum about RPG's/FF.

I said FFVI(or knowing someone who thinks FFVIII and FFX is the best in the series it's called FFIII for the SNES,since you probably don't know any better >.>)


sry that was a mistake i had to say FF6 i fixed it now
no u didnt give a valid reason cos i ansered back and u didnt reply
let me quote it again if this what u think was the reason
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?


this what makes a story interesting
and i looked at the other topics, none of those guys said that FF8 story is dumb
so give a valid reason, the one u said only makes the story interesting not the opposite, then if u think the opposite then it fine, it ur openion but i doubt u will find anyone thinking like u lol
Kelcey wrote:
I enjoyed FFVIII and FFX, but I didn't like them as much as others. I particularly liked 4,6,7,9. It's cool if you like 8 and/or 10 more, we're all entitled to our own opinions.


Monkeydog did u pay this guy with frish to say that lol jk
just can't beleave he prefairs to play ff4 than ff10 just too weired (but it his openion and i respect it)
yea i agree that everyone is entiteled to his own openions but i didnt say aything about the whole game i said only that ff8 in my openion has the best story, when u say i like more an other game u taking everything not the only the story.
and still Monkeydog he didnt say that FF8 story is dumb lol
so im still happy


Well, I played FF4 when it first came out. It was amazing for its time. If I was to play FF7 and FF4 at the same time, FF7 would blow it away. It depends on when you play the game. People consider secret of mana a classic, but it had virtually no story and just a regular slash/charge slash battle system plus multiplayer. But for its time it was downright awesome. Why? I really can't point it out, but certain games just give you that feeling... probably like FF8 did to you. Nowadays, we have mmorpgs with more complex systems which would crush secret of mana, but they aren't considered classics. FF8 didn't have much of an impact on me as games like chrono trigger and FF6 did. I DIDN'T like the story, but that's just my opinion. I'm not stupid cause I didn't like the story and you're not stupid cause you liked it. It's perfectly fine for you to like it and for me to not like it. It doesn't mean that something is wrong with one of us. It's perfectly fine... it's called being an individual and having preferences. It's like those who prefer the ps2 over the xbox and vice versa. Neither group is "wrong."
Monkeydog
omg I love Kelcey >.<

Anyways I did say that stupid twist doesn't make it intersting at all!
It just makes it more dumb.It was a stupid twist it just made the story worse,it wasn't intersting just because they just lost those memories...
v-d-online
ik denk dat bruno zich hier ook wel bevindt
Jeff_vella_leone
Kelcey wrote:
Well, I played FF4 when it first came out. It was amazing for its time. If I was to play FF7 and FF4 at the same time, FF7 would blow it away. It depends on when you play the game. People consider secret of mana a classic, but it had virtually no story and just a regular slash/charge slash battle system plus multiplayer. But for its time it was downright awesome. Why? I really can't point it out, but certain games just give you that feeling... probably like FF8 did to you. Nowadays, we have mmorpgs with more complex systems which would crush secret of mana, but they aren't considered classics. FF8 didn't have much of an impact on me as games like chrono trigger and FF6 did. I DIDN'T like the story, but that's just my opinion. I'm not stupid cause I didn't like the story and you're not stupid cause you liked it. It's perfectly fine for you to like it and for me to not like it. It doesn't mean that something is wrong with one of us. It's perfectly fine... it's called being an individual and having preferences. It's like those who prefer the ps2 over the xbox and vice versa. Neither group is "wrong."


First Kelcey u have to learn how to quote well because that can be considered as spam (allthough i didn't think u wanted to do it) so next time go to edit and fix it or take more care when u quote.
I agree with what ur saying that it depends when u played the game the first time but if u got to show a friend a FF game nowadays which one would u choose after playen them both 5 times, FF4 or FF10?
In my openion i think FF10 is better but i wish to know ur openion.
(MY reason for the topic is that who sees this topic will try the game and it most probably that an old game wont make much impression whilst a new one yes it may)
Kelcey i never said that any of us is wrong in his openion but Monkeydog is not expressing his openion, he is saying as a fact u should say to him what ur saying to me. I allways said in my openion (i used the word I think never said that a game is dumb without saying in my openion (after or before) else i will have to give valid reasons for what im saying, so that what i pretended from Monkeydog and yet he hasnt yet given. U just turned around it, Monkeydog never said in his openion and i can prove it, he said:
Monkeydog wrote:
FFVIII's story is bad,really bad.You must ot have beat it,or not even paid attention to it.
Just out of Square games FFIV,V,VI,VII,IX,X's story is better.Chrono Triggers is a lot better,and a lot of people LOVES Chrono Cross's.Kingdom Hearts is better too.
Out of all the Final Fantasy's this and X are probably my least favriote.
VI and IX pwn VIII so much...

here too:
Monkeydog wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?
you see as i said; u mean the opposite of what u say lol

No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.

Plus FFIX was the best Playstation FF.Ask any diehard FF fanboi and they'll probably say IX was the best and VII and VIII are overated.


so Kelcey u are wrong in what ur saying about me, about it and i can prove it too, because the first thing i said about the game was:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
guys i think this is one of the best rpg games in the story of final fantasy
final fantasy 10 is better in everything but not in the story i think
and in a game like this i think the story is the best thing
ff8 has the best story ever lol
anyone disagrees Evil or Very Mad lol

Monkeydog didn't give his openion he gave facts that he thinks r true, he should have said; in his openion not just saying that its dumb, if he says that, than he has to give me a valid reason for it and not only that but he has to have the magiority of the rpg gamers agreeing with him and his valid reason too.
So Kelcey the way u talk is vary mature but ur not that mature considering that you are accusing me of saying ur r stupid when i allways said in my openion, u should have done this thing to Monkeydog not to me
I think the only reason y u did this was more because u agreed with him beacause of this reason:
Kelcey wrote:
FF8 didn't have much of an impact on me as games like chrono trigger and FF6 did. I DIDN'T like the story

man u r maybe mature but im mature too and know well how to handle discussions so dont try to make me look bad when im not because i can do that too but in my case i only point the truth, if u r right i tell example when u said it just openions, u were right on it but in making me looking as if i think that others that dont agree with me r wrong that not true and not a good thing to say. Even if u had no intentions to say it, man it looks that way so reread well what u say next time.
AND u Monkeydog im still waiten ur valid reason that the magiority of the rpg gamers will agree on else u have to admit that its ur openion not that its a dumb story but u should say in my openion its a dumb story or i think its a dumb story
hope i have been clear about this point
when i asked:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
anyone disagrees Evil or Very Mad lol
i never intented to argue on those who disagree but to know how manny ppl like the story, it was just a funny way to say it.
ty for replies
Monkeydog
Yes I know it's my opinion, but you never really said it was your opinion either.
Plus noone that big in RPG's other than me and Kelcey posted here.Plus there isn't even that many RPG enthuisates on this board!Hell you aren't even to big of one if you haven't played FFVI or Chrono Trigger.

The thing about FFIV this time now...I don't really agree.It matter if the gamer is like ZOMG CRAPPY GFX WHAT DUMB GAME!
I just first played FFIV and FF a year ago and I loved them.I played every FF since VI right after it came out,I never ever liked VII or X much, I wasn't to much into the gameplay or the storys of those two games,the GFX were good for it's time but GFX don't make a game better.

PLUS WERE IN THIS TOPIC HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED TO BACK UP YOUR OPINION?
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Yes I know it's my opinion, but you never really said it was your opinion either.
Plus noone that big in RPG's other than me and Kelcey posted here.Plus there isn't even that many RPG enthuisates on this board!Hell you aren't even to big of one if you haven't played FFVI or Chrono Trigger.

The thing about FFIV this time now...I don't really agree.It matter if the gamer is like ZOMG CRAPPY GFX WHAT DUMB GAME!
I just first played FFIV and FF a year ago and I loved them.I played every FF since VI right after it came out,I never ever liked VII or X much, I wasn't to much into the gameplay or the storys of those two games,the GFX were good for it's time but GFX don't make a game better.

PLUS WERE IN THIS TOPIC HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED TO BACK UP YOUR OPINION?


OM*Gman i dont have any words to tell, u really are unbelievable
pls fix this sentence
Monkeydog wrote:
Yes I know it's my opinion, but you never really said it was your opinion either.

i just cant read it one more time, it too much
How old are u? Do u have any sens to uderstand what u read, or better did u even read my last post before this.
just to give u a clue where to look because i think u need it
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
I allways said in my openion (i used the word I think never said that a game is dumb without saying in my openion (after or before) else i will have to give valid reasons for what im saying, so that what i pretended from Monkeydog and yet he hasnt yet given. U just turned around it, Monkeydog never said in his openion and i can prove it, he said:
Monkeydog wrote:
FFVIII's story is bad,really bad.You must ot have beat it,or not even paid attention to it.
Just out of Square games FFIV,V,VI,VII,IX,X's story is better.Chrono Triggers is a lot better,and a lot of people LOVES Chrono Cross's.Kingdom Hearts is better too.
Out of all the Final Fantasy's this and X are probably my least favriote.
VI and IX pwn VIII so much...

here too:
Monkeydog wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

Worst story twist ever,we all used to live together in an orphanage but GF's steal our memorys but we can remember everything else thats ever happened...

lol just what u said makes the story interesting
y only those memories were stolen?
what was it so important about them?
you see as i said; u mean the opposite of what u say lol

No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.

here too
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
so Kelcey u are wrong in what ur saying about me, about it and i can prove it too, because the first thing i said about the game was:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
guys i think this is one of the best rpg games in the story of final fantasy
final fantasy 10 is better in everything but not in the story i think
and in a game like this i think the story is the best thing
ff8 has the best story ever lol
anyone disagrees Evil or Very Mad lol



so what ur saying is completly crap, it was allways my openion and i even asked for everyone openion but u said it dumb not that u think its dump
Monkeydog wrote:
No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.

if u only had the sens to read what i wrote, u would have realised the crap u wrote here, none makes sens here i showed with quotes my reasoning but u, not only didnt reply to my reasoning buy just denied them when there r your quotes saying it as proof, how could u be so out of ur mind to write that crap
and no, not only u and Kelcey replied man do u ever try to read the posts
man that from my first read of ur post usually i read the post 5 times to be sure i wrote the right reply, but in this case i tell u to re-read my last post (not this one) and the reply again,I try to forget this post it was too patetic to have my attentions,
pls try read well bofore reply
Monkeydog
Calling me a kid?You can't even type right!
Quote:
this what makes a story interesting

Like that?(I can't be on much longer so I'm not going to serch down every single one)
Did you say it was your opinion?No you didn't I never said OMG SHUT UP!I can awesome its your opinion,cause you posted it.Why you can't do that I don't know...
And saying I didn't give a valid reason,I DID!
You have yet to give me a reason why the story is better than VI's or IV's or IX's or Chrono Triggers.

You haven't backed up your opinion you just want to yell at me because I won't say In my opinion or I think.
It's like saying I think the Sky is green because I say so.

Another reason I didn't like it...all those demons coming from the moon seemed pretty dumb to me...I unno I don't really remember that much...
Kelcey
then how do you quote? I click "quote."

While we're on technicalities of posting, please in all seriousness, do fix the way you type. It's very hard to read. Some capitalization and punctuation DOES go along way.

At any rate, I'm not looking at this thread anymore. It's getting lame and old. Adios.
Monkeydog
I think it's because you add "" around the names...
Kelcey
I just click on the quote button on the post I wanna quote, haha.

Lemme try it without quotes...

[quote]I think it's because you add "" around the names...[/quote]

No, that doesn't work. Can you pm me what your code looks like when you quote? (I'm not looking at this thread anymore, thanks man).

Alright, trying carrots. Let's see if it works. Uh.. the brackets + quotes don't work..

I give up. I tried the quote button.. I tried carrots.. I tried without quotes. This isn't spam by the way, I've been over the 45 points all day. Oh well, if a mod knows what's up, please pm me, thanks.
Monkeydog
Kelcey wrote:
No, that doesn't work. Can you pm me what your code looks like when you quote? (I'm not looking at this thread anymore, thanks man).


Ummm like that?

Anyways I said the people who seem bigger in RPG's like me and Kelcey...when I said that one thing..
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Calling me a kid?You can't even type right!
Quote:
this what makes a story interesting

Like that?(I can't be on much longer so I'm not going to serch down every single one)
Did you say it was your opinion?No you didn't I never said OMG SHUT UP!I can awesome its your opinion,cause you posted it.Why you can't do that I don't know...
And saying I didn't give a valid reason,I DID!
You have yet to give me a reason why the story is better than VI's or IV's or IX's or Chrono Triggers.

You haven't backed up your opinion you just want to yell at me because I won't say In my opinion or I think.
It's like saying I think the Sky is green because I say so.

Another reason I didn't like it...all those demons coming from the moon seemed pretty dumb to me...I unno I don't really remember that much...


ahh but u r a kid this is a fact (how u write)
this how i write
I think u r a kid
Can u c the difference now
lol if u only read the posts, i allready mentioned im writeing like shit cos my keyboard is fuked and my english is not that good.
well its my openion that what u said makes the story interesting i.e. about the memory, etc.. and lot of other things r interesting about the story, the mistry to discover their past, how r they getting out of all the problems they have, etc..
i suggest u play the game again man, i really think u dont know really the game.
no it my openion because i say and show it to others that its my openion anyone with some sens would notice it
u just write in a way as if its a fact like saying that:
the earth is a sphere
and its a fact because its prooven by sience but in FF8 case u didnt mention a valid reason the reason u gave is in ur openion(allthough u said it as a fact too) and there is no fact in it. for example i dont agree with it and there r much more ppl that doesnt agree with it because its an openion so when u say:
No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
ur making as a fact where u should have said:
for me its a dumb story
thats an openion
so when u say a fact give a valid reason not an openion
thats y i was waiting the valid reason u never gave me
lol and just to make it clear the valid reason u should give me is:
y is FF8 story dumb? whats the valid reason that everyone will agree on?
u need to find a very good one, that at least half of the rpg gamers will agree on and say because of that reason the story its dumb
else dont talk like ur saying its a fact just write ur openion y dont u take Kelcey as example he gave his openion and it was more than clear for everyone.
And pls read again the first post man it clear, its my openion, ask Kelcey if u want, its very clear that i was showing my openion, i think only a kid cant c it.
ahh nearly forgot i never said that the other stories were better or not but for me FF8 story is the best FF story.
read and c yourself, maybe sometimes i replied like that to guys that agreed with my openion but the first post that counts
so i dont have to give u any valid reasons because i didnt make it as a fact but as my personal openion

Monkeydog wrote:
You haven't backed up your opinion you just want to yell at me because I won't say In my opinion or I think.
It's like saying I think the Sky is green because I say so.

Another reason I didn't like it...all those demons coming from the moon seemed pretty dumb to me...I unno I don't really remember that much...


lol it basically that u have to read more to understand how adults talk
what demons coming from the sky, lol i saw cool that part lol espacially the video part, man at least now u talked right yea u said i didnt like it
that much better thats an openion that how u should talk and seemed
was good too so at least ur learning something out of this discussion
much different than No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
man u have to learn to show that its ur openion or else ur saying a fact and it happens in everyday life
if u go and buy a bud(beer) and u try it and u dont like it and say it shit then ur mistaken its not shit but it just u dont like it because there r manny others that like it. U should have said for me this is shit
hope u have learned something
Jeff_vella_leone
Kelcey wrote:
then how do you quote? I click "quote."

While we're on technicalities of posting, please in all seriousness, do fix the way you type. It's very hard to read. Some capitalization and punctuation DOES go along way.

At any rate, I'm not looking at this thread anymore. It's getting lame and old. Adios.


ehh what?, i think i haven't seen this post
well it was never about technicalities of posting
but some things are important to know and be clear about.
if I say to someone;
You are a nerd!!
im making a fact that I shouldn't because maybe he is not, maybe its just my openion, maybe he is only showing that he is a nerd, so maybe im wrong to say its clear.
So when you say; For me your a nerd or I think your a nerd, I'm giving my openion so I will never be wrong as you said because its the way im thinking.
I beleave that this is important, important for the reputation of the game person, forum, etc...
If u don't think its important than its your openion but i am sure that everyone that knows business knows that the way that a thing(product, person, firm, item, etc...) is spoken about makes the differece.
So did you like the way i wrote now. lol
I'm just making abriviations like ( u=you, r=are, b= be, c=see, ur=your, cos=because, y=why, etc..) if u chat u should know them, they aren't so hard, thats y i use them a lot, they r a fast way to write
and still my keyboard is fuked thats y i make errors too
and no its not lame, its Monkeydog that makes me repeat half my post cos he doesnt read well and i hope he wont make me repeat again.
Monkeydog
Quote:
ahh but u r a kid this is a fact (how u write)
this how i write
I think u r a kid

You don't always type like that, I don't either.I don't have to put I think before everything for someone to figure out that it's MY OPINION!



Quote:
well its my openion that what u said makes the story interesting i.e. about the memory, etc.. and lot of other things r interesting about the story, the mistry to discover their past, how r they getting out of all the problems they have, etc..

HOW DOES IT MAKE IT INTERSTING?
I don't think it does, it is never answerd and was just a dumb plothole.
I know so many huge RPG Gamers that would agree with me on this.

Quote:
i suggest u play the game again man, i really think u dont know really the game.

I just played it last month. Hell I've played almost every Squaresoft game every created at least twice, and I've played FFVIII through a few times.

Quote:
no it my openion because i say and show it to others that its my openion anyone with some sens would notice it
u just write in a way as if its a fact like saying that:
the earth is a sphere
and its a fact because its prooven by sience but in FF8 case u didnt mention a valid reason the reason u gave is in ur openion(allthough u said it as a fact too) and there is no fact in it.

Am I saying THIS IS THE TRUTH?
No just because I said I think doesn't mean that this is a fact.
You act like FFVIII being a good game is a fact, too.

Quote:
for example i dont agree with it and there r much more ppl that doesnt agree with it because its an openion so when u say:
No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
ur making as a fact where u should have said:
for me its a dumb story

You don't listen, you do the same damn thing and everyone will assume that its your opinion. Yet when I say something like that you go off and say I'm wrong.

Quote:
so when u say a fact give a valid reason not an openion
thats y i was waiting the valid reason u never gave me

How do you prove someone likeing a game?I can back up my opinion, like I have...You haven't,why is it better than the other games?
I've said this game's story is messed up because of the huge gaping plotholes everywere.

Quote:
lol and just to make it clear the valid reason u should give me is:
y is FF8 story dumb? whats the valid reason that everyone will agree on?
u need to find a very good one, that at least half of the rpg gamers will agree on and say because of that reason the story its dumb

I did...already...

Quote:
else dont talk like ur saying its a fact just write ur openion y dont u take Kelcey as example he gave his openion and it was more than clear for everyone.

How?
Only you and I have been posting since Kelcey stated his opinion, noone else.Just because you understood him more than me is your own problem.

Quote:
And pls read again the first post man it clear, its my openion, ask Kelcey if u want, its very clear that i was showing my openion, i think only a kid cant c it.

YEAH I KNOW?
You seem not to be understand that it's my opinion too,even if I don't put I think in front of everything.YOU SURE THE HELL DON'T EITHER!

Quote:
ahh nearly forgot i never said that the other stories were better or not but for me FF8 story is the best FF story.

Did you just actually say that?
Since...you just said what you said you didn't say.


Quote:
so i dont have to give u any valid reasons because i didnt make it as a fact but as my personal openion

Yet you do the same thing.
Quote:
lol it basically that u have to read more to understand how adults talk
what demons coming from the sky, lol i saw cool that part lol espacially the video part,

So this means my opinion is wrong?
Quote:

much different than No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
man u have to learn to show that its ur openion or else ur saying a fact and it happens in everyday life

Yet, it makes for an intersting story, is a proven fact?
Quote:
if u go and buy a bud(beer) and u try it and u dont like it and say it shit then ur mistaken its not shit but it just u dont like it because there r manny others that like it. U should have
said for me this is shit

Just because other people agree with an opinion doesn't make THEM right.It's still their opinion,if I said it was shit thats my opnion even If I didn't say I think.


You make me post half my posts too!
Plus, you call me a kid yet you speak in chat speak and use very bad grammer? Rolling Eyes
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
ahh but u r a kid this is a fact (how u write)
this how i write
I think u r a kid

You don't always type like that, I don't either.I don't have to put I think before everything for someone to figure out that it's MY OPINION!

yes u should give a signal that its ur openion not a fact, else its a fact and it means that everyone openion is wrong because ur saying its a fact.
yes i allways give a signal that its my openion at least the first time i reply to the subject, the way adults talk, here u c many kids saying the suggestion/genre/game suks, allthough its their openion they dont show it they just say The game suks and one with some interest in the game or whatever it is would sat y? Those r kids adults talk like this allways For me the game suks and say why, in the same post and usually they give a very good reason too.
I realy think that u would ever understand it because if u had any sens u would read how mature ppl talk like Kelcey posts and mine too and c the difference and maybe u would finally realise that an openion differs much from a fact and that u should be sure to make others realise that its ur openion not a fact not say its obvious or u do it too thats kid way of handling discussions.

Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
well its my openion that what u said makes the story interesting i.e. about the memory, etc.. and lot of other things r interesting about the story, the mistry to discover their past, how r they getting out of all the problems they have, etc..

HOW DOES IT MAKE IT INTERSTING?
I don't think it does, it is never answerd and was just a dumb plothole.
I know so many huge RPG Gamers that would agree with me on this.

Man i cant answer that question because now its clear that what makes a game interesting for me is not what makes the game interesting for u.
yes i can explain what makes the story interesting for me but it would be useless because u will say just that for u(hope u say it) its dumb as u allready said.
ahh if u know so many rpg gamers thinking that ff8 story is dumb, i would like to hear their openion but for now i havent heared anyone in this topic or not even quotes, if they ever said it in other topics.
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
i suggest u play the game again man, i really think u dont know really the game.

I just played it last month. Hell I've played almost every Squaresoft game every created at least twice, and I've played FFVIII through a few times..

well i played it 3 times and i wont have any problems playen it again but my m8's played every ff game at least 4 times each and some of them like so much ff8 for the story that played it over 9 times so im sure u need to play it again and understand the story because u dont even know what where those demons from the sky, just play it and u will know what where in reality those demons as u call them.

Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
no it my openion because i say and show it to others that its my openion anyone with some sens would notice it
u just write in a way as if its a fact like saying that:
the earth is a sphere
and its a fact because its prooven by sience but in FF8 case u didnt mention a valid reason the reason u gave is in ur openion(allthough u said it as a fact too) and there is no fact in it.

Am I saying THIS IS THE TRUTH?
No just because I said I think doesn't mean that this is a fact.
You act like FFVIII being a good game is a fact, too..


OMG now u r realy convincing me that ur not a kid rofl
Hell YES u r saying that its the truth when i say a game is dump im saying that, that game is dumb not that i think its dumb but im saying that its realy is dumb; No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
OMG now u r realy convincing me that ur not a kid rofl
No just because I said I think doesn't mean that this is a fact.
does this sentece for u make any sens?
i think u wanted to say:No just because I didn't say I think doesn't mean that this is a fact. lol
k first u r wrong yea if its not ur openion (because u didnt show it and show the opposite because u persist on it No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.) yea its a fact, u meant to say that its the truth and even that everyone openion is wrong indirectly but thats how it looks
so take more care ad be more responsable when u talk
So here u r saying that it was ur openion not a fact right?
no i dont act like ff8 is a good game i said that in my openion ff8 story is the best and its an openion not a fact, cant u c the difference.
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
for example i dont agree with it and there r much more ppl that doesnt agree with it because its an openion so when u say:
No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
ur making as a fact where u should have said:
for me its a dumb story

You don't listen, you do the same damn thing and everyone will assume that its your opinion. Yet when I say something like that you go off and say I'm wrong.

om*g no u dont lissen, i gave the proof that i allways say in my openion if there is a place where i didnt make it clear it was my openion on something i havent mentioned before, just quote, dont accuse without proving it pls dont be a kid

Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
so when u say a fact give a valid reason not an openion
thats y i was waiting the valid reason u never gave me

How do you prove someone likeing a game?I can back up my opinion, like I have...You haven't,why is it better than the other games?
I've said this game's story is messed up because of the huge gaping plotholes everywere.

this is nonsens, what u mean i just gave u the prove that if u say a fact give a valid reason not an openion, something that is true and proved
ex ff8 story has a good ending(meaning, not that the story is good but that everything finishes well for the main characters), thats a fact no one can argue on and the valid reason is that for the magiority of the ppl thats what a happy ending looks like.
can i be more clear than that?
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
lol and just to make it clear the valid reason u should give me is:
y is FF8 story dumb? whats the valid reason that everyone will agree on?
u need to find a very good one, that at least half of the rpg gamers will agree on and say because of that reason the story its dumb

I did...already...

omg u did my as* re read pls ecause u skipped that part for sure and for an example of what im saying is writen a few lines above here.
HEY if u say its ur openion that its a dump story than u dont need to give no valid reason because its not a fact then and u should learn to show ur openion and not talking like a kid, now i understand y kids testimony r not exapted in court.
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
else dont talk like ur saying its a fact just write ur openion y dont u take Kelcey as example he gave his openion and it was more than clear for everyone.

How?
Only you and I have been posting since Kelcey stated his opinion, noone else.Just because you understood him more than me is your own problem.

omg wtf u think i have some problems in understanding other ppl lol
no i understand what u said in the way u said it and it looks that way and everyone will see it in that way because u insulted the story of the game not said that for u its dumb but u said that its a dumb story that makes the things much different. if u cant c it its ur problem but dont start a discussion when u cant even understand a simple difference
one is an insult(saying it, as a fact when u cant prove it or its not true) and the other is an openion
how cant u see the difference
man more u talk about it more u convince everyone reading that ur a kid and this time, im saying a fact because its true and proved from ur quotes
(if not physicly, mentaly for sure)
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
And pls read again the first post man it clear, its my openion, ask Kelcey if u want, its very clear that i was showing my openion, i think only a kid cant c it.

YEAH I KNOW?
You seem not to be understand that it's my opinion too,even if I don't put I think in front of everything.YOU SURE THE HELL DON'T EITHER!

So here ur admitting its ur openion and omg not again, its clear i show everytime that its my openion, just quote where i didnt show it (but it has to be, when i said something that i havent allready said, because in that case the first time i said it counts)
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
ahh nearly forgot i never said that the other stories were better or not but for me FF8 story is the best FF story.

Did you just actually say that?
Since...you just said what you said you didn't say.

Man ur defenetly a kid, there is a difference in saying:
FF8 story is the best FF story
or
for me FF8 story is the best FF story
can u spot the difference?
For me means I THINK means IN MY OPENION
holy how am i going to explain it more clear than this its ubelievable
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
so i dont have to give u any valid reasons because i didnt make it as a fact but as my personal openion

Yet you do the same thing.

WHERE did i ever do it?
lol here i aswered to the quote before this too, y can't u see it.
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
lol it basically that u have to read more to understand how adults talk
what demons coming from the sky, lol i saw cool that part lol espacially the video part,

So this means my opinion is wrong?

No it doesnt mean ur openion is wrong, it meas that its an openion not the reason i was expecting from u damit
what i was saying here was simple to understand, if what u said as fact about the story of ff8 is dumb than u had to give the valid reason and u gave me an openion instead of a valid reason
this implied only if its a fact but u previosly admitted that it was ur openion so u dont have to give any valid reason anymore.
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
much different than No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
man u have to learn to show that its ur openion or else ur saying a fact and it happens in everyday life

Yet, it makes for an intersting story, is a proven fact?

pls write better i cant understand this question much
Monkeydog wrote:
Quote:
if u go and buy a bud(beer) and u try it and u dont like it and say it shit then ur mistaken its not shit but it just u dont like it because there r manny others that like it. U should have
said for me this is shit

Just because other people agree with an opinion doesn't make THEM right.It's still their opinion,if I said it was shit thats my opnion even If I didn't say I think.

no that how kid talk when ur telling somebody about that BUD u cant tell him that its shit, u have to tell him that for u its shit and that u dont like it but u cant insult a product just because u dont like it, it not right, and u are wrong in doing it.
Its so easy to understand but maybe ur too young for it

Monkeydog wrote:
You make me post half my posts too!
Plus, you call me a kid yet you speak in chat speak and use very bad grammer? Rolling Eyes

hah this is just a way to make me show as bad as u and its patetic
yea i speak in chat because i like to chat and its the way u learn more things too as u should do, and the grammer doesnt indicate the knolage of the ppl, I know illiterate ppl but i wont dare start a discussion with them because they r too inteligent and use the things they r right on to make my valid points go down the drain, ammasing Shocked
and hey my english is not that bad i mean u write much more bad english than me wtf and pls just quote when u c me doing so bad in my grammer
and i allready told u 4 times that my keyboard is fuked so dont put it on the grammer again whilst ur vocabulary suks wtf and u have grammer mistakes too
Monkeydog
Lets see throughtout that whole last post you had barely said you think...am I thinking all you said up there is a fact?
NO!
It's supposed to be implied that it's my opinion,why because I SAID IT!
You don't have to say I think,you can just say it, so unless your a dumbass you should understand that it is an opinion,ecspecially when it's on a topic you can't say one side is right.
Second,I have given you valid opinons.

And for people actually agreeing with me...
http://p216.ezboard.com/frpgwizardchatfrm14.showMessageRange?topicID=608.topic&start=41&stop=47
DF is probably older than you...and he's probably played a hell of a lot more games than you...
and damnit there were a few more on these other forums but they all crashed and the topics died ;_;

BTW-For someone who says he isn't good in the english languge,you sure have balls saying I don't know much about it...since I AM A ****** GRAMMER WIZ,sure I don't always type like it but I am...

Oh and by the way, you said for me the FF8 story was the best story,meaning you did say the other FF storys were worse than 8's.
toyzintheattic
Man, I haven't played FF8 but this topic definitely makes me not want to.
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Lets see throughtout that whole last post you had barely said you think...am I thinking all you said up there is a fact?
NO!
It's supposed to be implied that it's my opinion,why because I SAID IT!
You don't have to say I think,you can just say it, so unless your a dumbass you should understand that it is an opinion,ecspecially when it's on a topic you can't say one side is right.
Second,I have given you valid opinons.

And for people actually agreeing with me...
http://p216.ezboard.com/frpgwizardchatfrm14.showMessageRange?topicID=608.topic&start=41&stop=47
DF is probably older than you...and he's probably played a hell of a lot more games than you...
and damnit there were a few more on these other forums but they all crashed and the topics died ;_;

BTW-For someone who says he isn't good in the english languge,you sure have balls saying I don't know much about it...since I AM A ****** GRAMMER WIZ,sure I don't always type like it but I am...

Oh and by the way, you said for me the FF8 story was the best story,meaning you did say the other FF storys were worse than 8's.

well i didn't say; i think, because its not needed anymore because i was showing facts not my openion anymore, i proved with reason not with my openion and if there where any of my openion in that post, i surely allready mentioned in my previos posts, that it was my openion so like i said: its the first time u say it that counts. i dont need to say; i think, everytime i say my openion but i need to show it at least once in the topic
No, there are ways to say something, the way u say it makes a lot of difference. The way u said:
No it makes it dumb.It's a dumb story.
thats not an openion, no one will ever say that its an openion
its clear that ur saying a fact, that the story is dump and also means that u dont respect the openions of others that say its a good story because u are saying indirectly that they are wrong.
yea thats the reason, no side is right so u got to be more specific when show ur openion.

Yea maybe that guy agrees with u, ok but look at the magiority in this topic that replied i have 3 guys here that liked FF8 story and i would find much more in the whole forum and even more in all the forums, so u can never say it as a fact and be more clear when u give ur openion
like u where on that forum of the link.
The Incredible Taniwha
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
I am a humungus shithead


FACT.

but nah, The Monkey is right! FFVIII had crappy systems and and even crappier plot, the only pro is that it didnt suck as much as FF9.

basically my theory is that squareenix was like, BOK CHOI FING NAHA :like fansubs by ANBU: DUDE WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A GAME: so what they did like is as a joke, instead of hiring good plot makers and clever people, they hired retards like you and were like i know lets follow up ff7 by totally ruining the battle system and instead of brainstorming plot ideas well just take turns shitting in eachothers mouths and stuff. and so they did, and here we have the product of all their hard work
toyzintheattic
Okay, I could say "Morrowind OWNS!" but that doesn't mean I'm opressing your opinions or anything. You could hate the game for all I care. It's just that EVERYONE talks like that.

I guess I COULD just say: "I believe that Morrowind is a good game but it's okay if you don't." but I won't, because it's already implied.
Monkeydog
Only a moron wouldn't view it as an opinion.
I can find whole forums probably full of people who dislike FFVIII.
Just because you can find people on a forum of people, a lot not even huge gamers, mean nothing.

AND THOSE ARE STILL OPINIONS!
Not facts, fool!
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
toyzintheattic wrote:
Okay, I could say "Morrowind OWNS!" but that doesn't mean I'm opressing your opinions or anything. You could hate the game for all I care. It's just that EVERYONE talks like that.

I guess I COULD just say: "I believe that Morrowind is a good game but it's okay if you don't." but I won't, because it's already implied.


ahh yea thats an openion and i respect it
yea i like the game too but i only played it twice at my friends house, don't have the time for it, u would surly know it takes lot of time that game, time that i dont have.
I prefair fps as an online game
but its a good game
thank you for ur post
toyzintheattic
Okay, Monkey might not have the best grammer/spelling ever...but at least I can understand him.

This is just awful.
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
toyzintheattic wrote:
Okay, Monkey might not have the best grammer/spelling ever...but at least I can understand him.

This is just awful.


Thank You toyzintheattic, at least now i know that my spelling is not that bad.
Monkeydog
Do you not understand sarcasm?
He's saying your awful.
toyzintheattic
No man, there's not even anything sarcastic about it- I called him awful.
The Incredible Taniwha
kkkkkkkk right

okay, the plot was like shit to begin with, but im likke okay! ill play on cuz i liked 7, but nooon it just gets darker and more stupid, okay right lets all have fun in this beatifull pretty happy world but oh noes! 2 seconds later its all AAAHHHHH OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM and dont even get me like started and shit about all the wannabe clever little things in there and stuff like and like the characters suck and like gawd. like wahts his name sqaull! there are some times wehre polar opposite character progression works, but it sure as hell dont in ffffateand like the weappons ****** ****** ******! oops was I high when i came with that idea? it wasnt me! it was FENG POOPONGCHINGs IDEA! make HIM commit harakiri okay right and the juction shit. holy shit! OOMG LIKE SOO KOOLIES!!! [/sracasim]

the graphics were pretty good tho. good improvement from ff7
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
omg i like love you so much wanna be like best friends and stuff well like see who can get their hand closest to the others penis before we chicken out and start giggling and playing dinketobam.
The Incredible Taniwha
1_R_T3H_D0U8L3_P05T0RZ~~!!!
Monkeydog
Tani stop it.You were making sense till...that...
Jeff_vella_leone
The Incredible Taniwha wrote:
kkkkkkkk right

okay, the plot was like shit to begin with, but im likke okay! ill play on cuz i liked 7, but nooon it just gets darker and more stupid, okay right lets all have fun in this beatifull pretty happy world but oh noes! 2 seconds later its all AAAHHHHH OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM and dont even get me like started and shit about all the wannabe clever little things in there and stuff like and like the characters suck and like gawd. like wahts his name sqaull! there are some times wehre polar opposite character progression works, but it sure as hell dont in ffffateand like the weappons ****** **** ****! oops was I high when i came with that idea? it wasnt me! it was FENG POOPONGCHINGs IDEA! make HIM commit harakiri okay right and the juction shit. holy shit! OOMG LIKE SOO KOOLIES!!! [/sracasim]

the graphics were pretty good tho. good improvement from ff7


yea right and u say that i dont have grammer [/sracasim] lol
well u showed ur openion allthough in a sarcastic way but u skipped the whole lot of the story not includingmany events and opportunities to get all the GF,Abilities, to get Sqaull and his m8's level boosted with the abilities , the special cards that u can win only in special occasions and much more interesting missions, and the attak they did to the other enemy ship, not mentioning their dreems, the rivality between the members and much more.
i think u should have much more interest in the game
yea ur right about the grafics they were much improved
i hope u play it again one day maybe u will see what u lost in it
thanks for ur openion
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
The Incredible Taniwha
okay...

Bye everyone, Monkey asked me to come here but he was like, only put sensible answers, so like im sure im gonna banned when i come back but like dont do anything to MD cuz hes like cool.

I dont really type like a retard, and i dont want to have cybersex with you Jeffery,

Peace out
Jeff_vella_leone
if u really want the reason y i like ff8 more is that i like very much the story because its a love story with the action and heroic touch with many interesting characters u can play with and everyone is implied in the story too and just the grafics of the game makes the characters more real that no previous ff gave that impression before
the movies are with good grafics and when ur playing the game it just gave the curiosity to know whats really going on because u get peices of information everytime with the dreams and with the fighting
thinking u have killed ur enemies then u find that it was all planed by the real enemies its just ammasing
cya The Incredible Taniwha good day
Monkeydog
Thtas better but still nothing that comes directly from the game to support that.

Oh and the I think stuff is not at all proper english.
Anyone who has taken an English class and written a persuasive essay will know you are noy supposed to say I think at all.You are supposed to say them like as they are a fact, and a persuasive essay is kind of like what we are doing now, but this is a debate.
So don't act like you know anything if you didn't know that.
I'm off to bed...so this will be my last post here fore a few hours...
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Thtas better but still nothing that comes directly from the game to support that.

Oh and the I think stuff is not at all proper english.
Anyone who has taken an English class and written a persuasive essay will know you are noy supposed to say I think at all.You are supposed to say them like as they are a fact, and a persuasive essay is kind of like what we are doing now, but this is a debate.
So don't act like you know anything if you didn't know that.
I'm off to bed...so this will be my last post here fore a few hours...


ahh dont act like a kid again
here we r not doing any english essays but we r showing our openions not only facts or no facts at all and if u have had any english lessons u should know that when u show ur openion u should say i think, i suppose, i bet, in my openion, i like, i hate, i dislike, i wish ,for me, i see, as i can imagine etc not without any of those or any signal that its an openion else there r many other things in a topic like information
information includes links, facts, lies, spam, instructions, questions, answers, etc...
but facts is one of those so the way u said it it looked like a fact that u shouldt have done in a topic that there is really no answer in it. If u were clear about it from the begining all this discussion wouldnt have been done at all. i have no hard feelings against u because u said that: u dont like the game, there where other like u like:
blackomen12 wrote:
The only cool thing about FFVIII is that you can be cheap with Quistis later on and use her Limit Break over and over every battle on The Island Closest to eaven and The Island Closest to Hell, to get easy experience.

but no one insulted the story like u did(exept that The Incredible Taniwha) thats y i complained about it and wanted a valid reason for it
but since now u said it was ur openion than its ok for me
and i have no need to tell y i like ff8 story more than the others unless i want to, the basic reason is because i didn't play all the ff to say something like that so i dont wanna risk to say something that is not true, i take much care for it.(I like it from the ones i played and considering that all my m8's say that ff8 story is the best and they played them all)
ahh its ammasing how much time u spend here i nearly find u online all the time lol not like some moderators i know lol jk
smart19
but is it too old
how about the newest one
is it worth to play
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
toyzintheattic
I actually haven't played any of the recent FFs for very long, as I never owned a PSX or a PS2, but they all look pretty terrible. Maybe that's unfair, though.
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Pixel
I'm playing the game right now and I'm on the 3rd cd. I just can't stop playing ;D

sry if I'm writing abit short but I don't wanna read what you guys have said, cuz I dont' wanna know how the game is going to end.
Jeff_vella_leone
Pixel wrote:
I'm playing the game right now and I'm on the 3rd cd. I just can't stop playing ;D

sry if I'm writing abit short but I don't wanna read what you guys have said, cuz I dont' wanna know how the game is going to end.


lol its ammasing isn't it, FF8 is very interesting if u get in the story
but the more ammasing is that with all our posts we didn't say anything about the story yet lol
hope u have fun playing it as i did
good day
toyzintheattic
Quote:
Yea the way Author Message Monkeydog talks makes them look terrible whils its just his openion that he is showing, i my openio FF10 is the best Final Fantasy so i think u should see it first than make ur own openion.
for me its the best FF


No, I mean through screenshots and reviews. I've done my homework. I still say it's a bit unfair for me to REALLY judge them, but I figure I'm really not missing out on a whole lot. Maybe I'll try to find the PC version or something but I donno.
Monkeydog
Well how you make it sound you make it sound like the best damn game ever.

And I'm not going to make a huge long post but... you have contradicted yourself so many times and still tryed to act like your right it's ridiculous.
jarcelao
final fantasy 8 is a good game.. imo, but not that good like final fantasy 7...

what i like best with FF8 is the chemistry between squall and rinoa! i also liked the the character of zell... kinda funny... heh! Cool
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Well how you make it sound you make it sound like the best damn game ever.

And I'm not going to make a huge long post but... you have contradicted yourself so many times and still tryed to act like your right it's ridiculous.


lol yea its true that u make it seem a bad game and i make it seem a good game because openions influence other ppl lol i just stated the fact
i don't know y u take it for a thing like that.
Now u are wrong i never contradicted myself, quote!! where i contradicted myself because there were places in my posts that u said that i contradicted myself but i explained them clearly, if u read the reply well u would know.
And i don't act im right, i am right in the facts that i said, the rest are openions and i clearly showed that they were openions too.
Monkeydog
Well for one you said I said that you have to say I think in one of your last posts,when I never said that you said it.I only said something about it when you didn't say I think, and what you said was indeed an opinion, because you wanted to act like I think is need(which in proper grammer it isn't even allowed)
Even you said your aren't that good in english, so exactly how would you know much more than me?
Scotsman
this is one of the best games around after ff7. i love the vidoe clips at the end.
Jeff_vella_leone
Monkeydog wrote:
Well for one you said I said that you have to say I think in one of your last posts,when I never said that you said it.I only said something about it when you didn't say I think, and what you said was indeed an opinion, because you wanted to act like I think is need(which in proper grammer it isn't even allowed)
Even you said your aren't that good in english, so exactly how would you know much more than me?


Well if that is good english for u, then i don't think i am the only one that isn't good in english here
Monkeydog wrote:
Well for one you said I said that you have to say I etc...

I think u wanted to say
Well for once, you said that I said that you have to say I etc...
So i don't think i'm the only one, not good in english lol
man when u want to say something that i said pls quote because ur bad english mix up everything and not everything u say its true, mostly they are not as allready proved in all ur accusations against me, that i have answered and showed u that u were wrong
I haven't understood what u wanted to say in ur last post but i make it clear again.
In a mature coversation or debate, the first time, everyone shows that its his openion unless someone shows a fact and proves it.

Scotsman wrote:
this is one of the best games around after ff7. i love the vidoe clips at the end.

yea i like them so much too
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
haoys
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
guys i think this is one of the best rpg games i the story of final fantasy
fial fantasy 10 is better in everything but not in the story i think
and in a game like this i think the story is the best think
ff8 has the best story ever lol
anyone disagrees Evil or Very Mad lol


It's a wonderful game !
twiztid
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:

i just wated to add that even the final fantasy movies r great
i mean final fantasy the spirits withing


that movie was boring Neutral

anyways yes, i like ff8 a lot, was the first ff game i played, the ending movie is great.
i never played ff X because i dont have a ****** ps2 damn. i played all the ff games avaiable for ps1 and the story of tha ff8 is not the best but is good enough.
Monkeydog
twiztid wrote:
story of tha ff8 is not the best but is good enough.

Yeah...

FF:SW had a good story, better than FFVII:AC, but was boring as hell.
FFVII:AC on the other hand had a bad story and was pretty exciting at parts.(sure the Bahumut fight scene was probably the dumbest thing ever but Tifa's scene rocked >.<)
comsci18
i think it is great
budazz
no i think the FFVIII is the best rpg game ever... Smile

i also watched the film Advent Children its really great film Exclamation
Jeff_vella_leone
budazz wrote:
no i think the FFVIII is the best rpg game ever... Smile

i also watched the film Advent Children its really great film Exclamation


Yea i agree with budazz, ur so right.
I like this guy Smile Very Happy Very Happy

Monkeydog wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:

I think u wanted to say
Well for once, you said that I said that you have to say I etc...
So i don't think i'm the only one, not good in english lol
man when u want to say something that i said pls quote because ur bad english mix up everything and not everything u say its true, mostly they are not as allready proved in all ur accusations against me, that i have answered and showed u that u were wrong
I haven't understood what u wanted to say in ur last post but i make it clear again.
In a mature coversation or debate, the first time, everyone shows that its his openion unless someone shows a fact and proves it.

No cause that is not proper english.How I said it was almost perfect.
The once would make no sense at all.
Learn how to speak, fool.All of your posts make no sense.

And monkeydog just nvm u don't even know what ur writing, ur just insulting like a kid, i won't reply to u anymore, don't have any time to waste, i though u had a little sens at least but i was wrong so just shut up about it.
Give ur openion about the game and end it there, else i will consider it as spam and report it to a moderator.
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
AnGeLicK
please the best one is FF VI or FF3 on the SNES... storyline/gameplay are still unmatched and for its time the graphics were great as well
Keikei
So far I've played FFVII, FFVIII, FFX & FFX-2. Very Happy FFX -> FFVIII -> FFX-2 > FFVII. And personally, I don't think FFVII is that great (though Advent Children was pretty cool).

By the way, what are those two arguing about? I'm too lazy to scroll through eight more pages to find out.
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Jeff_vella_leone
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
n0obie4life
Closed.

Obvious reasons, will be re-opened.

-close-
Bondings
I now removed most of the off-topic discussion. Flaming like this about a video game is really silly, both of you.

Please stop this useless discussion and get back on topic!!! Evil or Very Mad
Jeff_vella_leone
Thank u bondings for ur judge and reopening the topic again
i just wanted the stupid discussion to end thats y i opened the other topic in the frihost support, never intended any harm to anybody and i wasnt flaming anywhere in this topic too just showed my openions.
ty again
toyzintheattic
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
Monkeydog
<censored: useless, off-topic and possibly insulting post>
n0obie4life
Say, we can't keep this open right?
Bondings
Ok, I reopened this thread again. Please don't even think of mentioning again that off-topic fight/discussion!
Jeff_vella_leone
Bondings wrote:
Ok, I reopened this thread again. Please don't even think of mentioning again that off-topic fight/discussion!

K thank you bondings Smile
will_fire
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF Laughing )
Monkeydog
will_fire wrote:
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF Laughing )

How exactly?
And...what?
Jeff_vella_leone
will_fire wrote:
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF Laughing )

this is clearly spam an other guy said exactly in page 1 of this topic the same Confused Dam spammers
Yuyiroquai wrote:
I think like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII (I only play this four FF Laughing )
Revo-X
Currently Released:

GBA / SNES
Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3 - Same as another Final Fantasy... Which one?
Final Fantasy 4 - Same as another Final Fantasy... Which one?

Playstation / Nintendo
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6

Playstation
Final Fantasy 7 - One helluva hit
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9

Playstation 2
Final Fantasy X - This is GREAT!
Final Fantasy X-2 - Sequel, nice.
Final Fantasy XI - This supports online game play... Not such a big hit. No story. Ouch.

To Be Released:

Playstation 2
Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus - Vincent as main character, lets discuss more about this? happy.gif
Final Fantasy XII - To be released 2006 early or something. happy.gif Can't wait!!! The battle system seems different.

Playstation 3
Final Fantasy VII - Remake - It is rumoured to be released on PS3. If it is confirmed, I'll inform you guys. If it really is released it's gonna be a hit all over again!

Also Consider:

Playstation 2
Radiata Stories - Heard from my friend that it rocks.
Star Ocean - Not all that great but still fun?

If I have any wrong information please tell me! And let's discuss k? As in really discuss. I love final fantasy. Ever since I played final fantasy VII since I was 4 or 5 years old o.o hehehe

Other Information:
Playstation 3 is to be over $1000 !!! Is that bad or is that TOTALLY bad?!
Monkeydog
Currently Released:

NES
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy 2 (Japan Only)
Final Fantasy 3 (Japan Only)

GB
Final Fantasy Legends (well actually Seiken Denetsu)
Final Fantasy Legends 2
Final Fantasy Legends 3

GBA
Final Fantasy 1 (Part of Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls)
Final Fantasy 2 (Part of Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

SNES
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy 4 (Called FFII here)
Final Fantasy 5 (Japan Only)
Final Fantasy 6 (Called FFIII here)

Playstation
Final Fantasy 1 (part of Final Fantasy Orgins)
Final Fantasy 2 (part of Final Fantasy Orgins)
Final Fantasy 4 (part of Final Fantasy Chronicles)
Final Fantasy 5 (part of Final Fantasy Anthology)
Final Fantasy 6 (part of Final Fantasy Anthology)
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Tactics

PC
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 11

Playstation 2
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 10-2
Final Fantasy 11

Gamecube
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Mobile Phone
Final Fantasy 7 Before Crisis

Anime/Movies
Final Fantasy V anime(I unno the name though)
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Final Fantasy Spirts Within
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Childern

To Be Released:

Playstation 2
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus
Final Fantasy 12

PSP
Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core(I think is the name of it)

XBOX360
Final Fantasy 11

GBA
Final Fantasy 4

DS
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles DS
Final Fantasy 3

Revolution
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles


Thats the real complete list, I beileve.
I've played all of them except FF3, FF11, Mystic Quest, Legends, and Crystal Chronicles.(and not much of 1 or 2, and I'm planning on playing MQ this weekend)

If I had to list them in my likeing...
1. FFVI
2. FFIX
3. FFT
4. FFIV
5. FFV
6. FFVII
7. FFTA
8. FFX
9. FFVIII
10. FFX-2

And if you wanted to suggest some good Square games...
ANYTHING made in the SNES ara was gold...
Chrono Trigger, Live a Live, Radical Dreamers, Bahumut Lagoon, Super Mario RPG, Secret of Mana...

I would so suggest Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross...Chrono Trigger had to be the high point of Squares life...
n0obie4life
Merged. 2 topics.
Monkeydog
Well what exactly is the point of merging these two topics?
One is about just one of the games, the other is about the whole series and games that are going to come up...
Revo-X
Erm yea. Seems like I might have "spammed" this way. Since the title reads "Final Fantasy 8" and not "Square-Enix Games". O.o But anyways, I never tried chrono trigger, it was THAT LARGE a hit? ^_^ My personal favourite is Final Fantasy Series. And all Enix games... Well, I mostly play enix games... I'm a weirdo. O.o Hehehe.
Jeff_vella_leone
Revo-X wrote:
Erm yea. Seems like I might have "spammed" this way. Since the title reads "Final Fantasy 8" and not "Square-Enix Games". O.o But anyways, I never tried chrono trigger, it was THAT LARGE a hit? ^_^ My personal favourite is Final Fantasy Series. And all Enix games... Well, I mostly play enix games... I'm a weirdo. O.o Hehehe.

K nvm, at least it was usefull to know, thank you for your openion, if u got any new news on final fantasy just post them thank you again.
Jonsps
Squall is officaly my hero. I think everyone at times just want to be like him. "Whatever......"
Monkeydog
Revo-X wrote:
Erm yea. Seems like I might have "spammed" this way. Since the title reads "Final Fantasy 8" and not "Square-Enix Games". O.o But anyways, I never tried chrono trigger, it was THAT LARGE a hit? ^_^ My personal favourite is Final Fantasy Series. And all Enix games... Well, I mostly play enix games... I'm a weirdo. O.o Hehehe.

Yes it was that large of a hit...
Look at almost any top 100 list of video games...
Chrono Trigger is almost always the highest rated RPG(never is it a FF after FFVII)
In fact IGN has a list...VIII didn't even make the list.

A lot of RPG junkies, well console ones, will say Chrono Trigger is one of the best, if not the best, games of all time.

Plus you said you first played FFVII at the ages of four or five...when CT came out you were like 2 or 3 years old...that is if you played FFVII when it first came out.
Revo-X
hehehe... Interesting information. Thanks alot. Can't wait for the release of Final Fantasy XII. Have you see the trailer? It's awesome. If you haven't, catch it on www.gamespot.com.
Monkeydog
meh...only thing that really intrests me about that game is that it takes place in Ivalice.
I haven't been very pleased with Square-Enix lately, or the Final Fantasy series...
RS
is it really??
Warchild
Yaw ben sizi anlamıyom ki
Luis
I think like Jeff_vella_leone
one of the best games that already played in my life
Jeff_vella_leone
Luis wrote:
I think like Jeff_vella_leone
one of the best games that already played in my life

well nice thinking lol
Just wanted to add a site i should have done in the first post:
http://website.lineone.net/~amc.ross/final_fantasy_viii.htm
Have fun FF8 Lovers
nntien
[From Jeff_vella_leone"]guys i think this is one of the best rpg games i the story of final fantasy
fial fantasy 10 is better in everything but not in the story i think
and in a game like this i think the story is the best think
ff8 has the best story ever lol
anyone disagrees Evil or Very Mad lol[from]

I like RPG Game so much. I have more times to try.
I will play it!
Thanks!
4nan4
me like games "like Jeff_vella_leone. FF VIII story is too good. But VII & X are better than VIII. Well talking about game, FF IX & X are worst than VII & VIII "

Regards
mOrpheuS
I hope all the parties agree upon a cease-fire.
The remanents of flame posts have been removed from this thread.

Everybody try to keep order please.
Smile
Related topics
What is your favourite movie?
Favourite game? (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Favourite Staratagy Game.
Final Fantasy Advent Children
Final fantasy piano soundtrack
Final Fantasy 12
Asian movies
Anyone know is Final Fantasy 7: Advert Children will be...
Final Fantasy Advent Children Review
Final Fantasy!!
If you are Final Fantasy fan this is the forum for you!
Final fantasy
How much is Final Fantasy per month?
Whats The Best Final Fantasy?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.