FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kinda lookin for a new online game

DGreatPronKing
im open for suggestions.. i kinda need a game that has low requirement but has a good gameplay and a decent graphics.. any idea guys? much appreciate for your reply
Peterssidan
Mtp Target? Wink
DGreatPronKing
thanks ill try it out ^^
crossroads
Well depending on what type of game you are looking to play, Im not really sure you didnt give to much detail but I have a couple that I find very fun to play that dont take to much out of your wallet or computer.

First one I would say is FallenSword. It is a web-based game that is free to play which you can pay for extras if you want to. It is very addicting.

Fallen Sword is a highly addictive, continuously evolving massively multiplayer roleplay game where you join thousands of other players across the globe in a world of fantasy and adventure. Traverse vast areas ranging from the Misty Mountains of Krul Island to the Undying Lands. You will encounter countless creatures such as Dragons, Zombie Kings, Undead Warriors, Giant Scorpions. You will also be able to engage in combat with other players, stealing their gold to improve your own character.

Player Guilds
Join one of 2000+ guilds currently active in the game, or create and manage your own guild! Strengthen your guild by constructing one of many guild structures to increase the stats of all your guild members.

Locations
Start your journey across the world of Erildath, travel through more than eighty different realms from the Forgotten Forests to the Undying Lands!

Player Auctions
Auction off items you have gained through player trades, quest rewards or creature drops! Alternatively use the comprehensive auction search feature to find higher quality equipment for your character!

Skill Tree
Gain skill and level up points by gaining experience. You can then assign these points to one of many player skills and statistics available.
spinout
Do you mean totally webb-based or online from another paltform????

I just go on playing Fight night round 4---.... really great fun mostly
DGreatPronKing
sound cool guys.. but i dont know the link so i can play.. lol

well i appreciate both web browsed games and platforms alike..

i just want to play sumting to kill time and the same time enjoyable ^_^
SunD3R
www.deadfrontier.com is a new game still in beta based on a zombie apocalypse. You can play as different types of civilians and/or soldiers. It's a great game that i recommend!
bibol
Try pimpwar. www.pimpwar.com
Quote:
PimpWar.com, the only place online where you can put on your leopard print hat and get your pimp on. PimpWar is a free web browser based game where you play the part of a ruthless pimp on a quest for power and money. You will become a master at the art of pimping your hoes, commanding your thugs and battling your enemies to protect what you have and to help your empire grow. This game is NOT for whiners. PimpWar players have 5000 ways to call you a bi*** ass. So if you think you can handle it we suggest you get a couple friends together so you are not alone in this bad bad place and then bring yo bad self.
weableandbob
counter strike runs well on low end systems, plus it's a great game
Xelphir
weableandbob wrote:
Depending on which version you're talking about..
Counter Strike 1.6 runs great on low end systems..
Counter Strike: Source can run decently for a couple of hours on a low end system (With all the settings set to low)
But anywho, These two games aren't free so yar..
DGreatPronKing
Xelphir wrote:
weableandbob wrote:
Counter Strike: Source can run decently for a couple of hours on a low end system (With all the settings set to low)

They're not? awww man... that reeks.
Xelphir
DGreatPronKing wrote:
Xelphir wrote:
weableandbob wrote:

They're not? awww man... that reeks.

Well Counter Strike 1.6 is 5 bucks I do believe.
Not sure about Counter Strike: Source.
Check out
www.steampowered.com
there are some great games there but they're not free.
There are demos and things like that but yar.
PartyPros
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3! It's awesome, strategic, like starcraft or warcraft. Great online play, and very popular!
LostOverThere
If you're interested in a great FPS that is regularly updated, then I highly recommend Team Fortress 2. You can purchase it via Steam for about $20, and it's really an amazing game. I've clocked hundreds and hundreds of hours and am still going strong. That being said, check the system requirements before purchasing. Although it runs on the highly scalable Source engine, it does require a somewhat beefier processor and GPU.
sum12nv
a good game to play is Dark GunZ its a RPG game and a third person shooter. its fantasy i play its really good. free as well!!!. dont hack BTW hackers are gay.
Diablosblizz
Xelphir wrote:

Incorrect. There are LEGAL non-steam programs (meaning they're free) of both 1.6 and Source. They are LEGAL, although they require non-steam servers (one without VAC, which bypasses Steam) and some can be rare. Just a quick Google of: Counter Strike 1.6 Non-Steam download or Counter Strike Source Non-Steam download will result in tons.

Myself? I spent the $19 yesterday and bought Guild Wars. Just because I don't like the monthly subscription that WoW has to offer.
toasterintheoven
Resident Evil 5, I'm sure you'll be addicted by the end of the day
slashnburn99
me too, something addictive that doesnt require 8 hours of practice each night Embarassed