FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jailbait

Da Rossa
This is for the "mature" guys: have you ever been attracted by that very nice girl, which looks above 18 and even 20, both mentally and "bodily" but, when you come close, you see that she is no older than 15 years old? That`s very bad. Please tell your experiences.
by the way I'm 25.
Alaskacameradude
Don't go there.........
Da Rossa
I won't, of course. This was just to ask if this has already happened to you guys.
TomS
Da Rossa wrote:
just to ask if this has already happened to you guys.

Yes Sad
It's disappointing. Like a mirage. You think "Hey, looks nice. Let's go there" and then you get there and you go "Darn!"

But as often as I think "Why can't she be a few years older", I think "Why can't she be a few years younger"

We are attracted to beauty. That's the first thing that comes into our mind. Then after a long time (relatively long for some neutron in our brain), we figure it's not morally right, or it won't work, or whatever.

I think it's totally natural. And as long as you know, that it would be wrong, everything is fine.
Denvis
TomS wrote:

We are attracted to beauty. That's the first thing that comes into our mind. Then after a long time (relatively long for some neutron in our brain), we figure it's not morally right, or it won't work, or whatever.

I think it's totally natural. And as long as you know, that it would be wrong, everything is fine.

Beauty is not the first thing that comes to our mind, may be most of the time but there are other times where this is a false statement. What if you met somebody on the net and you have no idea what they look like. Do you think about beauty? No, there is no physical attraction, you are attracted to their personality.

(after a long time) If someone may look and act 18 + but is really no older than 15 you think it's OKAY? No, it's not OKAY it's pedo. What, you saying being pedo is okay? As long as you know, you won't go there because it's wrong thus being fine. If you know and you persist then you know it's wrong and it's not fine!
mattyj
Denvis wrote:
TomS wrote:

Beauty is not the first thing that comes to our mind, may be most of the time but there are other times where this is a false statement. What if you met somebody on the net and you have no idea what they look like. Do you think about beauty? No, there is no physical attraction, you are attracted to their personality.

(after a long time) If someone may look and act 18 + but is really no older than 15 you think it's OKAY? No, it's not OKAY it's pedo. What, you saying being pedo is okay? As long as you know, you won't go there because it's wrong thus being fine. If you know and you persist then you know it's wrong and it's not fine!

Its not pedo to be attracted to a 15 year old who looks like a fully developed woman you moron
A pedo is sexually attracted to CHILDREN
Da Rossa
Quote:

Its not pedo to be attracted to a 15 year old who looks like a fully developed woman you moron

But there is the legal issue as well. Statutory rape, for instance.
mattyj
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:

But there is the legal issue as well. Statutory rape, for instance.

i agree, but we are talking attraction without acting, which the poster before me tried to claim is "pedo"
Da Rossa
So, trying not to deviate from the initial thing, tell me: being atracted by a jailbait is pedo?
TomS
Da Rossa wrote:
So, trying not to deviate from the initial thing, tell me: being atracted by a jailbait is pedo?

No.

Let me try a comparison with a car (don't be mad girls Razz ) And let's asume you could choose any car from a carpool, and take it for free (since you don't pay for women, the comparison woudn't work)
You see a car, that you like. Nice, shiny polish, looks like it can go as fast as you want. It seems to be the perfect car for you.
But as you come closer to it, you realize, that it has a way to high mileage, and the autobody is rusty and the gasoline tank is leaking...
You could still take that car, but driving it on the road would be illegal.

Pedophile is by definition, the attraction to children. If you think "I wanna have sex with a 15yo". But you don't think that. You think "I wanna have a relation ship with that 18yo". But then you realize, she's not 18 but 15. You could still be attracted to her, because she just looks much older.
Ophois
TomS wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

No.
Ugh... Let me define "Pedophilia" for you people, so we can sh*t-can this debate.

Pedophilia is when one has a sexual preference for prepubescent children. That means children who have not yet come to the age of puberty. Which generally translates to about 12 years old, and younger.
Hebephilia is when a person has a sexual preference for people of pubescent age, those who are currently going through puberty. Which generally translates to teens ranging from 13 or 14 to about 17.

This, however, does not mean that everyone who is attracted to a teenager is a "hebephile". Note the wording in the definition, "a preference for". We were all attracted to teenagers at one point(when we were teenagers... duh). So, when a teenager(usually well developed) catches someones' eye, it is not sick, not abnormal, and most definitely not wrong. Legally, it is wrong to act upon that attraction.

Pedophilia is different, because none of us should ever have had a sexual attraction to prepubescent children, not when we were one, and not now. So any form of attraction to that age group does make one a pedophile.

Are we all clear now? Da Rossa being sexually attracted to a 15 year old who is developed enough to look 18 or 20 does not make him "pedo", it doesn't even make him a hebephile(unless he develops a 'preference' for that age group). Had he acted upon it after finding out, it would make him a criminal. But in the mean time, it makes him *GASP* "normal".
Da Rossa
Quote:
Da Rossa being sexually attracted to a 15 year old

Reading that part of the sentence even makes me feel embarassed Embarassed
Razz
lagoon
I'm 16 and I do come across girls I think are 15 that turn out to be 13. Quite strange...
Ophois
Da Rossa wrote:
Reading that part of the sentence even makes me feel embarassed
Then let me share my own "jailbait" embarrassment, so you don't feel so alone. As you read this, keep in mind that I was 25 years old at the time.

Years ago, I was hosting a college radio show with a friend of mine. The show ran from midnight to 3am. Bars stayed open and serving alcohol until 4am, so it didn't get in the way of my... hobbies. Not to mention that we drank in the studio... but that's beside the point, sort of.

Anyway, we would regularly have friends come to the station and hang out in our Green Room, and from time to time, we would put them on the air to do things like play guitar or talk about random things. It was a really fun time, and we had a lot of fans. Well, one evening after work, I was meandering downtown, just wasting time with my co-host before going to the studio, and we met these two attractive young ladies at the waterfront. We got to talking to them, and told them we were about to do a radio show, and would they like to come get on the radio and chat for bit?
Sure! They said.

So we get to the studio, make our preparations, and still have a good 30 or 40 minutes to kill. So I send a friend of mine to the store around the corner for more beer. After all, we have 2 more people, so we need more beer, don't we?
Sure! They said.

After imbibing much alcohol in the 30 minutes prior to the show(not to mention during and directly after), we get on the air and play some really great music. We also talked for a while, and had our lovely ladies do a quick spot for about 20 minutes. All the while, downing beer after beer. All in all, it was hands down our single best show of the year. It actually made history, as far as the college was concerned. Well, the night couldn't end right there, because another friend of mine called up and said the Jazz Club is having a live band that we all liked. So, we decided we had to go, and would these beautiful ladies like to join us?
Sure! They said.

We get to the Jazz Club. It's packed, and myself and my co-host get carded at the door(of course). The girls? The bouncer didn't even think about asking for their ID. At the table, I say hey, I'm going to the bar and I will buy first round, would you like a drink?
Sure! They said.

A shot of tequila and a Corona is what she ordered. This girl is quickly winning me over, I thought. So we drink for a while and watch a live band that rocked the house, and generally had a great time. After the show, I ask if the girls need a ride home, or if they would like to come back to my place and go for a swim.
Sure! They said.

We spent a while in the pool, and then I called them a cab so they could get home. Now, I did kiss the one girl, and that's as far as my friend went with the other girl. I will not go into the details of how we found out, but the next day, it was 'brought to our attention' that these girls were 15 and 16. When the person who told me about the age of these girls asked if I had done anything inappropriate with them, of course I admitted to kissing the one girl, but that's as far as it went, I swear.

......Sure! They said.

But those are the facts, no less embarrassing as they are. Feel a bit better now, Da Rossa?
Afaceinthematrix
^^That's a funny story... I am sure that they were really happy... They got into a bar even though they were underage, you bought them beer, and they pretty much got to live the life that you do not usually get to live until you're older.

I personally do not really have any jailbait stories. Almost every girl that I've ever been with has been older than me. But I did have a girlfriend once who was 3 months younger than me. That's no big deal. However, we were having a sexual relationship when I was 18 and she was still 17. Was that illegal during those months? I do not know. I'm not sure if there's a loophole in the law about it being non-illegal if there's a small gap. Someone told me that it's not illegal as long as it's less than a two year gap, but I do not know.

Luckily, however, most of the girls that tend to be attracted to me are older than me. This works out nice since I'm not quite 21 and someone has to get the beer and other liquor...
Da Rossa
Quote:

But those are the facts, no less embarrassing as they are. Feel a bit better now, Da Rossa?

NO!!! I wish I was in command of a radio station and to have so good networking to have known bands at hand AND the opportunity to have those young beautiful ladies (not too young, of course) join me!!
Very Happy
In my case, I didn't even come close to a estabilished conversation. What would we chat about, by the way?

Hehe, thanks for sharing your experience!
Ophois
Da Rossa wrote:
NO!!! I wish I was in command of a radio station and to have so good networking to have known bands at hand AND the opportunity to have those young beautiful ladies (not too young, of course) join me!!
Very Happy
In my case, I didn't even come close to a estabilished conversation. What would we chat about, by the way?

Hehe, thanks for sharing your experience!
I admit, it was a fun time hosting that radio show. Thank Jeebus that was the only time "jailbait" was involved. I should have stolen the master tapes(we recorded all of our shows) so I could send them to you.

You were probably better off NOT establishing any conversation, as she was under age. But hey, wriggle your way into radio, it's like a free ticket to meeting beautiful ladies.
Da Rossa
Haha! Not here in Brazil, which we have wierd culture about radio. In the US - a compatriot that lives there says - the radio is the best way to get information and some programmes is listened regularly by over 30 million people. In here, we have those teen-pop wide-range radios, the news, the religious (hosted by con men in the most part) but nothing really fun. Only some two-week-last podcasts created by drunk people, or to talk about too specific things like TV shows. In other words, we can't have your kind of radio in here, unfortunately.

Now you got me eager to listen to what the hell you were talking about and their voices Razz

And, in here, the legal issue rises up only when it comes to people < 14. meaning: 13 or younger. A 15 is ok according to the law, but not socially.
Ophois
Da Rossa wrote:
Haha! Not here in Brazil, which we have wierd culture about radio. In the US - a compatriot that lives there says - the radio is the best way to get information and some programmes is listened regularly by over 30 million people. In here, we have those teen-pop wide-range radios, the news, the religious (hosted by con men in the most part) but nothing really fun. Only some two-week-last podcasts created by drunk people, or to talk about too specific things like TV shows. In other words, we can't have your kind of radio in here, unfortunately.
That sucks, man. Yeah, we do have some great radio here in the US, but we also have TONS of crap radio.
Quote:
Now you got me eager to listen to what the hell you were talking about and their voices
For the most part, it was drunken ranting and loud music. We got the girls to sing along with us to a song called "******", by Soulfly. Not sure if you know who they are, but the singer/guitarist(Max Cavalera) is from Brazil, coincidentally.
Quote:
And, in here, the legal issue rises up only when it comes to people < 14. meaning: 13 or younger. A 15 is ok according to the law, but not socially.
I travel quite a bit and the laws and social acceptances of this are different from place to place. Some middle and eastern European countries have the legal age of consent at 14 as well, and combined with a lower drinking age, you end up seeing 14 - 17 year olds in a bar sometimes. For me, as an American, that is really strange.
Da Rossa
That's nice in there, because the law enforcement and the people`s education is far better than the average Brazilian. In here, reigns the idea: "whats the big deal?" and "nothing is gonna happen to me!". So you can see young girls and boys getting into bars and shows. And, when they're not successful, they arrange a friends id and show the receptionist, and they're clear. When done, they carry for life the sentiment that it's ok. But that`s another discussion! Razz

I heard too little about Soulfly (actually once in my life), and even less about that song "******" (lol). So, whats the song? Very Happy

About the consent: in August the Brazilian Congress passed a pedophilia and rape bil; now, the single fact that a over 18 has sex with a under 14 is a crime, what you call statutory rape. Very nice, because one month earlier I thought that pedophilia was allowed in Brazil since the Appeal Court of the State of Rio Grande do Sul (extreme South) has mantained the aquittal of a 20-yo that constantly had sex with his 12 yo girlfriend. The grounds for his innocence were based on the fact that...... she consented!! Yeáh, like a 12 yo could consent! Sad
guggs
Nothing whatsoever wrong with being attracted by young girls. When I was 16 I thought 16-year old girls were pretty so why should I not think that now that I'm a lot older ? Doing anything about it is a whole different ball game ( and no, that's not meant as a pun ... ) and not one that I'd ever play.
Da Rossa
guggs wrote:
Nothing whatsoever wrong with being attracted by young girls. When I was 16 I thought 16-year old girls were pretty so why should I not think that now that I'm a lot older ? Doing anything about it is a whole different ball game ( and no, that's not meant as a pun ... ) and not one that I'd ever play.

Take your logic and stick a little bit. You're some older, but lets say you're 37. You will still remember when you were 16 and got attracted to 16 yo's. Then ask yourself if there is a moral limit of difference in age for that 16 yo girl and you to be together.
apple
Ophois, lol @ your story....

am not a guy but....being attracted to someone who is younger does not make you a pedo or anything like that ACTING on the attraction is what gets you into trouble.
Da Rossa
How old are you apple? And, please let me ask you, what is the minimum acceptaple age you could act towards a guy?
apple
Da Rossa wrote:
How old are you apple? And, please let me ask you, what is the minimum acceptaple age you could act towards a guy?

I am 30. My husband is older than I BUT I'd say minimum....10 years younger Twisted Evil
guggs
apple wrote:

am not a guy but....being attracted to someone who is younger does not make you a pedo or anything like that ACTING on the attraction is what gets you into trouble.

Exactly. I'm over 50 and I find teenage girls just as attractive as I did when I was 18 BUT I'm not stupid enough to ever try to make a move on one of them.

(If only I was 18 again though Sad - I know a lot more than I did then Wink )
Da Rossa
guggs wrote:
apple wrote:

Exactly. I'm over 50 and I find teenage girls just as attractive as I did when I was 18 BUT I'm not stupid enough to ever try to make a move on one of them.

(If only I was 18 again though Sad - I know a lot more than I did then Wink )

Whats exactly the big deal going towards a 19 year-old (or the law says 21?)?
Bikerman
Well, us teachers aren't allowed to date ANY student, no matter how old. I quite agree with the rule, since it would be a clear abuse of power. No person in authority over another should have an intimate relationship with them, because it is an unequal and potentially exploitative situation.
Does that mean I don't notice my well developed 6th formers? Of course not - I have the same equipment and basic psychology as most other blokes.
For me it isn't just a case of 'restraining' yourself - that is a stressful and dangerous way to procede. What I learned, quite a while ago, is to take sensuous enjoyment from a pretty face, glance of exposed flesh or whatever else (some more mature female students can be very provocative, quite deliberately, as they suss out the boundaries). I step back from myself and enjoy the thing for what it is without putting any further meaning to it - that way you can enjoy a well rounded bottom, or shapely thigh (or whatever else) but block the 'I'd like to ...' path from the thought so it just becomes sensuous not sexual. It takes practice (and perhaps it only works as you get well into middle age like me), but I find that I don't have to 'resist' or 'ignore' temptation, because I genuinely feel none.

I suppose other teachers have their own strategy, but one lesson all male teachers learn early and forget at their peril:
1 to 1 sessions with female students need CAREFUL handling. They should always be in rooms with open doors or well-used corridors outside, preferably windows and if at all possible with a prior notification to a colleague of where you will be and what you will be doing.
Once an allegation is made then you are suspended and out of the building before you get chance to speak. It happened to a colleague/friend of mine years ago and, although the allegation was obviously groundless, it took nearly a year to sort out and it nearly wrecked him.
Afaceinthematrix
Quote:
I suppose other teachers have their own strategy, but one lesson all male teachers learn early and forget at their peril:
1 to 1 sessions with female students need CAREFUL handling. They should always be in rooms with open doors or well-used corridors outside, preferably windows and if at all possible with a prior notification to a colleague of where you will be and what you will be doing.
Once an allegation is made then you are suspended and out of the building before you get chance to speak. It happened to a colleague/friend of mine years ago and, although the allegation was obviously groundless, it took nearly a year to sort out and it nearly wrecked him.

I can see how it could be difficult to handle those situations, but you seem to have it down pretty well. I think, ideally, the best situation would be (if the schools were actually able to get funding) to install cameras in every classroom. This would be beneficial to both the teachers and the students. To the teachers, it would be protection of the very sort that you were describing. You would be able to do one-on-one tutoring/extra help for your students in your classroom and if any questions are raised, you simply ask the authorities to review the cameras. It would also be beneficial to the students because there are (luckily not many) some terrible teachers in the system who may get to stay in the system because whenever inspections come they perform well and put on a good lesson, but otherwise they hand out a worksheet and read the paper (I'm bringing in an example from my experiences) and don't actually teach the classroom. Cameras would insure that teachers are making class time the most efficient.
macky
i had this experience when i was 20 years old. I had a girl friend who looks really delicious, i mean she's

already matured, her physical appearance always tempt me to have sex with her. BUT, after a couple of

months, all things is not about sex for me, i feel that she's like a 14 years old that i'm might having a

child molestation case to her coz the way she think, act, her behavior, her mentality is just like a kid. All

that she's good is when it comes to bed and that's all.. I hope by now that she get totally matured and

knows what to do in certain events or situation.
Da Rossa
Quote:

What are these 1 to 1 sessions all about? What type of teacher are you? Sports?

Sorry but the first time I read it looked to be a manual for child-teen molesteres to rahab themselves! Being alone with a female student is considered such as a big deal in there?
paskifire
It's scary!
fahout
I'm 40 and am attracted to my 15 year old neighbour. Please help me.
theonlyone
Google world ages of consent have mind blown for example Mexico 12-18 yea TWELVE so if where you live makes you feal criminal for your thoughts MOVE to where it's OK. if you want under 12 may you be killed by the family of the child