FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tycoon

babarus
Every one plaied Tycoon ? deluxe or other new version.
I plaid 4 years ago Tycoon (i think 1- the older version ) and i liked .
I am trying to learn play Tycoon Deluxe and i dont like what i see!
David_Pardy
Transport Tycoon Deluxe

There are currently two open-source variants called OpenTTD and TTDPatch

Basically what they're doing at the moment is giving players the option to expand the features of the games (such as making bigger train stations, different signals, more airport types, etc.), as well as allowing players to use the 'original' settings.

But, in doing so you can play the game in full screen or windowed mode at any resolution, and believe me - TTD is a LOT more fun at 1680x1050 Smile.
spobor
Love a good Tycoon game, don't care what I'm being the tycoon of their all usually good. If anyone can recommend one that I haven't played would be awesome :

Zoo 1 & 2
Lemonade
Cinema
Rollercoaster 1 & 2 & 3
wombatrpgs
Wait, are we discussing a specific game, or a genre?
desonium
I have all the rollercoaster tycoons Cool
I enjoy playing tycoon games.
Thackyt
We just have to realize that Chris Sawyer some how knew what he was doing before he made these games. He made so much money that Wikipedia won't even tell me! Twisted Evil The facts are that Tycoon games appeal to people, because they are what people dream about. Owning some company that makes $14,000,000 each year. Who wouldn't want to expand their dream even more, than to have something visually taking place to see what one could have.
wombatrpgs
Thackyt wrote:
We just have to realize that Chris Sawyer some how knew what he was doing before he made these games. He made so much money that Wikipedia won't even tell me! Twisted Evil The facts are that Tycoon games appeal to people, because they are what people dream about. Owning some company that makes $14,000,000 each year. Who wouldn't want to expand their dream even more, than to have something visually taking place to see what one could have.

And apparently he wrote the original Rollercoaster Tycoon 95% in x86 assembly? Sounds like a genius to me.