FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help for problem! how to do?

Cliffer
when open one page of my sit sometimes,there's some codes below:

warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by ...........

i searched this problem,some body says that i should change php.ini file,make output_buffering ON,

i can't control server,can you do that for me?

thanks!
Cliffer
my site is www.engford.com
Bondings
You are most likely sending out some content and then send some headers to the browser, while normally it should be the headers first and then the page.

I assume you are using some kind of software like phpBB for your website. It is sending headers to the browser first and then the content. If you put a print/echo on top of the script, before those headers are sent, then you get this problem. Simply put them a bit further in the script, after the headers are sent.
Cliffer
Bondings wrote:
You are most likely sending out some content and then send some headers to the browser, while normally it should be the headers first and then the page.

I assume you are using some kind of software like phpBB for your website. It is sending headers to the browser first and then the content. If you put a print/echo on top of the script, before those headers are sent, then you get this problem. Simply put them a bit further in the script, after the headers are sent.

thank you! i deleted some codes of my site,then it works well. i don't know if it can make another problem,but now is OK.