FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just a question, to ask everyone!

Ryox
I've been in realationships alot and they never worked out but the problem is.

Every time I am at school, or near this girl I really like, yea shes kind of young and I pissed off her parents so what! she doesn't care but the problem is, All I do is think for myself and say things about myself and I can't think anything about the past relationships that I had, I've been thinking more about myself than I am to her.

How would I approach her and treat her like herself, and still act as myself with all the feelings I had for my past ex?
Lalacroft
Ryox wrote:
I've been in realationships alot and they never worked out but the problem is.

Every time I am at school, or near this girl I really like, yea shes kind of young and I pissed off her parents so what! she doesn't care but the problem is, All I do is think for myself and say things about myself and I can't think anything about the past relationships that I had, I've been thinking more about myself than I am to her.

How would I approach her and treat her like herself, and still act as myself with all the feelings I had for my past ex?

hi there! it seems that your not ready for a serious relationship because of your past but you could try by making friends with her. In that way you will discover new things that might get you more interested in her like doing things that you both like. Open your heart and be sensitive to her needs...also it might be a good idea to tell her about your thoughts. Opening up may bring you both closer. Forget your ex...(' sheess...promise i know the feeling..'), its hard to appreciate the person your seeing now if you keep on comparing her rather accept her and give her a chance to own your heart.

Very Happy
Ryox
Thanks for the information, I'll try that. Smile
Lalacroft
Good luck to you! Very Happy