FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Could there be a PhP problem on the server?

zbale
For the past couple of days, on the two websites I am hosting here I have had to refresh dynamic pages at least once and usually between 5 and 10 times before they load. The static and cached pages seem to load ok.

Anybody with the same problem?

Could there be a PhP problem on the server?

How can I check whether this is a server problem or my websites problem?

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you.

PS: the same problem occurred as I posted the message above. I do not know if it means anything, but this was obviously not related to my website.
sonam
Maybe you have some virus or trojan. I don't see any problem with my site it is loading very fast.

Sonam
Bondings
Maybe something was happening on the server that required a restart of some services. Your website is on the same server as these forums and the server has had some problems lately, getting slow for a while for no apparent reason.
zbale
Bondings wrote:
Maybe something was happening on the server that required a restart of some services. Your website is on the same server as these forums and the server has had some problems lately, getting slow for a while for no apparent reason.

I see what you mean. It did not strike me that it could take a few days for the server to work properly again. In fact I have not encountered the problem today, I hope it lasts.

Thank you for this reassuring answer.