FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New WoW exp?

shfrorau
I think the new World of Warcraft expansion is gonna be pretty crap, it's great that new areas are opening up, but the fact that the level cap is going up by 5 (to 85) and the new races are wolves and goblins just goes to show they are running low on ideas xD
But that's my opinion..
QrafTee
shfrorau wrote:
I think the new World of Warcraft expansion is gonna be pretty crap, it's great that new areas are opening up, but the fact that the level cap is going up by 5 (to 85) and the new races are wolves and goblins just goes to show they are running low on ideas xD
But that's my opinion..

Yet, they'll continue making tons of money. They will have at least 3 more expansions to go (level cap 100) before they'll even consider making a WoW 2... if they don't make a WoS or WoD before that.
shfrorau
depending how my life turns out after high school, i might just stop playing wow, because even now, i think WOTLK is slow and boring xD
They'll most likely release arthas after like 2 more exp xD
kriszara
shfrorau wrote:
But that's my opinion..

I am glad they are adding goblins. I have wanted to play a goblin since day one.
I also think that they may be running low on ideas because they are updating so much old content instead of adding new content
EximiusNero
Blizzard has publicly stated that they do not want to make a WoW 2 because they already have such a high fanbase (11 mil I think). I have no idea why Blizzard is adding the Worgen species (the wolves) to the alliance faction. The alliance is essentially the "good" faction, and Worgen are evil.

This is a quote from wowwiki.com:
Quote:
These creatures are thoroughly evil, delighting in torturing and devouring intelligent creatures. They enjoy hearing the screams of their victims as they tear them apart piece by piece. Worgen never show mercy or remorse.

Sounds like Horde material to me.
missdixy
I am excited, but it's going to be weird with the new stats and re-vamped world (no more spirit? no more defense? whaaa?) Haha. But yeah, Cataclysm is definitely something I'm looking forward to!

EximiusNero wrote:
I have no idea why Blizzard is adding the Worgen species (the wolves) to the alliance faction. The alliance is essentially the "good" faction, and Worgen are evil.

I, too, am sad that the alliance got worgen. It really makes no sense Sad I wish that horde had gotten worgen, because damn..they look awesome and I'm probably not going to want to play a goblin.
Diablosblizz
EximiusNero wrote:
Blizzard has publicly stated that they do not want to make a WoW 2 because they already have such a high fanbase (11 mil I think). I have no idea why Blizzard is adding the Worgen species (the wolves) to the alliance faction. The alliance is essentially the "good" faction, and Worgen are evil.

This is a quote from wowwiki.com:
Quote:
These creatures are thoroughly evil, delighting in torturing and devouring intelligent creatures. They enjoy hearing the screams of their victims as they tear them apart piece by piece. Worgen never show mercy or remorse.

Sounds like Horde material to me.

Although I don't play WoW, that seems pretty interesting for Blizzard to make a big mistake like that. Then again, they've been developing Starcraft for ages...