FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My forum

zaith
... need more people for my forum. Just made it, will add great skins soon, please don't let this die.
xorcist
I joined it.. I will try to get more people to join it when I'm not busy.
aniitopia
I will join once theres more members, btw did you know that theres a textarea in the bottom left corner?
win66
Nice forum. Very Happy
budazz
cool....nice forum....but the color blue and green is annoying... Sad
wistom
i want to see, Its a nice site, but i dont want to registe it for my english is not good. i cant post good posts there, , through i may try.
leodv
Cool theme, daring to try those green and blue shades. Great theme for a good forum startup. Smile
Dragon of Fire
Well guys, its not actually Zaiths site. I'm a moderator there. CalloftheHauntedMaster,Magemaster89, and I created it. We have edited the skins to black and red. Please advertise this site anywhere you can. See, there is a site called School of Duel. This group of queers started acting up and created a gang called "The Fist". They hacked peoples accounts and such. They caused SoD to fall way down. Finally we got them under control. But the administration has given three of them modship, and the rest access to the hidden forums. So we created this site trying to get it up to SoD's pre-hand glory. That is why we need members.

`Dragon of Fire`
zaith
Actually DoF, this is the site you are refering to, this topic is about my site
krazeek
the colors really don't match, try a new lay out or something and go from there. Smile
mengshi200
good forum,keep it up.