FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love sport games!!!!

deathstrikers
Hi

We need much more sport games. Especially cricket and rugby. Anyone know why they stopped making them? credit crunch?? Surely now that we sit at home and cannot go out $$ we need more entertainment at home!!
spinout
iM Happy they keep up doing the fight night series!
jwahl16
That would be sweet to see rugby! I know the madden series is starting to get a little old...
I don't know how entertaining cricket would be though.
chaotic_designz
isnt there a rugby 2009 out? im sure i saw it at best buy.... cricket wouldnt make to good of a game it'd be as exciting as golf... or more frustrating... my favorite sport games are football,hockey for the fighting and fight night Laughing get them KO's on de la hoya
spinout
hm I seem to lack a good dirt racing game that have cars that are normal!!!
spinout
Hm, wouldn't a new version of decathlon and similar be great - and that means that the controls are exactly the same!!! Just how fast U can wiggle the stick!!!!! and time the button!!!

I have seen so many new games that just don't understand the rawness of a good sports game. If you are fast in the hands then u would be good in a sports game.
Baka_Desu
I'm addicted to the Fifa Series. I have all the editions between Fifa 06 and this years release, Fifa 10. Sport games are so addictive Smile
wombatrpgs
I can't get in to them at all. For one thing the aspect of team play is somewhat missing, not to mention gameplay is hardly variable.
homesglen-test
Racing Live is a massive multiplayer game surrounding the topic of street racing where you work your way up in the street racing world. Race other players live on your iPhone and show off your skills, own the raceways, perform street missions, using great graphics. Buy real estate to literally own the streets and earn income required to upgrade the vehicles in your garage. Recruit new members into your racing crew and gain additional prestige points and unlock new street jobs.
wombatrpgs
I thought you were an adbot for a minute there. And I wouldn't call that "sport."
spinout
sport - thats a big cauldron... I was meaning atletics in general - but EVERY HONORABLE COMPETITION is sport! I'd go for hat boxing is the most honorable sport! no blows below the belt - no slidetackles from behind!

yep FIFA 10 is really fun!!!!
wombatrpgs
Heh, by that definition you could call fighters sport games. (Hm, this would make Scarlet Weather Rhapsody a sport game... I think not)
slashnburn99
There is Cricket 2009 on Wii and Xbox

Rugby game no idea, try EA Sports Australia
welshsteve
Sport games I've always enjoyed. Never really played many cricket or rugby games to be honest.

The only rugby game I ever played was International Rugby Simulator by Codemasters on the Commodore 64 donkeys years ago.

Cricket games, I played Graham Gooch's Cricket on the Amiga, but apart from that, trusty old Stick Cricket is simple and easy to play online.